Author Topic: Bad fast food service  (Read 951 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Bad fast food service
« on: Aug 06 2008 - 10:18AM »
Have you ever received bad service at a fastfood place, I'm sure we all have.............Check this out!   gri

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Bad fast food service
« Reply #1 on: Aug 06 2008 - 05:04PM »
This is one of the funniest skits I've ever seen! The worst I've ever had it with fast food joints was in Miami, Fla! When we first rolled into town we were starving and yes it was late.....It was after midnite but heck even in little ole Olive Branch MS the Taco Bell stays open till 2. We went to Burger King and KFC and both places were so rude that we could not get any service. KFC claimed that they ran out of white meat first and then when we told them that we were fine with whatever they had they said that they had run out of chicken!! We ended up at Arby's which i detest and we did get some food but only after watching 2 of the employees have a fight with each other and then had to help clean up the mess so that they could fix our orders. There was only 3 of us....no kids.....no reason for them to be out done because of our orders.

kn kn

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com