Author Topic: EVP's from CryBaby Bridge  (Read 176 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
EVP's from CryBaby Bridge
« on: Jun 02 2008 - 09:33AM »
Cry Baby Bridge is located in Perrytownship in Lima, Ohio. I went here about a little over a year ago when I did this recording. At the time, I didn't know about EVP'S in white noise. (Yes, these came from white noise.) The story is always twisted in one form another. So I never really believed the legends. So when we all went out there for the fun of it to just see...we decided to record for a little bit. Linda and I walked up to the bridge alone while everyone stayed in the car. (It was very cold). As you could see in the stills, it's secluded out there. We didn't really feel like we caught anything. So The recording just got shoved under the rug from that point. After getting my new audio editor, I decided to test it on stuff I never thought had anything. This was one of them.
Not only did we catch the woman, we caught other people. So I looked up the bridge online. That's where I found the stories about the teen's murders there. I freaked at first because I was in disbelief about anyway. You can find the legends by searching for Cry Baby Bridge, Lima/Ohio on yahoo or google. I hope you all enoyed these and please subscribe. This was only the 1st chapter....We have more!! :) Jas

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WxuWc92Bxtk&NR=1
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline lunaticn2008

• Ghost Magnet
  • Mere Mortal
Re: EVP's from CryBaby Bridge
« Reply #1 on: Aug 11 2008 - 10:34AM »
thats cool there is also a cry baby bridge here in south carolina where a women had trough her baby over the bridge or something then jumped in to save her and they both drowned.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: EVP's from CryBaby Bridge
« Reply #2 on: Aug 11 2008 - 11:32AM »
Hey buddy! Were have ya been? Have things calmed down any around your house?
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com