Author Topic: Body Of Big Foot Found??  (Read 4095 times)

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
    • Musician...Mommy...MAYHEM!
Body Of Big Foot Found??
« on: Aug 13 2008 - 10:12PM »
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 12, 2008
BIGFOOT BODY FOUND
DNA evidence and photo evidence to be presented at a
PRESS CONFERENCE
to be held on
Date: Friday, August 15, 2008
Time: From 12Noon-1:00pm
Place: Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto (A Crown Plaza Resort) 4290 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, California 94306

Searching for Bigfoot, Inc. Menlo Park, California
Tom Biscardi, CEO

BIGFOOT BODY FOUND - EVIDENCE AND DNA DETAILS TO BE PRESENTED AT A PRESS CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 15th

FROM 12 N00N TO 1:00PM AT THE CABANA HOTEL-PALO ALTO IN PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA

A body that may very well be the body of the creature commonly known as “Bigfoot” has been found in the woods in northern Georgia.

DNA evidence and photo evidence of the creature will be presented in a press conference on Friday, August 15th from 12 Noon to 1:00pm at the Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto at 4290 El Camino Real in Palo Alto, California, 94306. The press conference will not be open to the public. It will only be open to credentialed members of the press.
Here are some of the vital statistics on the “Bigfoot” body:
*The creature is seven feet seven inches tall.
*It weighs over five hundred pounds.
*The creature looks like it is part human and part ape-like.
*It is male.
*It has reddish hair and blackish-grey eyes.
*It has two arms and two legs, and five fingers on each hand and
five toes on each foot.
*The feet are flat and similar to human feet.
*Its footprint is sixteen and three-quarters inches long and five and three-quarters inches wide at the heel.
*From the palm of the hand to the tip of the middle finger, its hands are
eleven and three-quarters inches long and six and one-quarter inches wide.
*The creatures walk upright. (Several of them were sighted on the same day that the body was found.)
*The teeth are more human-like than ape-like.
*DNA tests are currently being done and the current DNA and photo evidence will be presented at the press conference on Friday, August 15th.
Making the world a crazier place since 1981

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Body Of Big Foot Found??
« Reply #1 on: Aug 13 2008 - 10:20PM »
 =D> Very cool find, the press release should be interesting on Friday.  I hope it turns out to be real, and not yet another fake.

Again great find MM
   :Y:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Aug 13 2008 - 11:46PM »
Gross!! Are those guts??!!!

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
« Reply #3 on: Aug 14 2008 - 12:47AM »
Gross!! Are those guts??!!!

I think they may be... it did say that the body was found, already deceased, in the woods... so there really is no telling without the forensic findings as to how long it had been there, or really what got to it before those who "took him in" did.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Aug 14 2008 - 09:46PM »
I was just in here reading the newest installment of MM's story about the EX and my nephew flew in the door and almost PUSHED me out of this chair to find the news article on the big foot!! I didn't tell him that I had already heard a rumor about it and figured that it would have gotten posted to the site by now....hehe!  But he didn't even get a new browser page! He opened up the COMCAST.NET site OVER my bg.com site  Qu  EEK! Oh well though this was the very same article that we looked at it was a lot easier to read and the pic has better contrast on here. hehehe.  He's in the shower right now but I'm gonna show him this post when he gets out. I think he will prolly be impressed.

Now back to MM's EX story plz and plz don't anyone else interrupt me. HA
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Aug 15 2008 - 07:01PM »
All A-Buzz About Bigfoot
by Molly McCall
August 15, 2008 01:39:43 PM

Unfortunately for those who really, really want to believe, the wait continues.

Researchers presented evidence today of a large, shaggy (and dead) creature they claim is Bigfoot. Two of the men say they found the mysterious beast in the north Georgia woods and stashed it in a freezer. Though the bold duo had claimed they would present DNA evidence, photographs, and video to prove they did indeed nab the big guy, early reports say the hunters "didn't reveal much."

Even before the press conference convened, experts and bloggers alike expressed their doubts about the evidence. In a cheeky post on CNET, one writer described the "soupcon of skepticism" surrounding the find. Scientific American acted more, well, scientific and called up a noted Bigfoot investigator. He left no doubt that he thinks the whole story stinks.

LiveScience.com, meanwhile, quickly pointed out that this isn't the first time that Tom Biscardi, a researcher brought in to verify the alleged beast, has claimed to possess incontrovertible evidence of the furtive goliath.

Skepticism aside, it's been awhile since we've seen a story ignite on the Web like this one. Searches for "latest bigfoot sightings" rose more than 6,000% over the last two days alone. Interest in "bigfoot" soared 1,630%, landing the query at the top of our fastest movers. Searchers with a more suspicious bend propelled queries for "real bigfoot pictures" (+2,589%) and "real bigfoot" (+2,853%) skyward. And that's just the beginning.

More than 115 distinct queries bombarded the Search box yesterday, each hoping to uncover some fresh look at the Bigfoot conundrum. Among the lookups sniffing for clues: Bigfoot body, body photo, capture, captured, carcass, caught, corpse, dead, discovery, dna, find, freezer, hoax, killed, news, photos, remains, shot, sighting, tracker, and video. Whew.

If nothing else, these Georgia hunters know how to whip up buzz. Whether there's a real body behind the hubbub—or just an elaborately tricked-out ape costume—remains to be seen.

Georgia men claim hairy, frozen beast is Bigfoot
By MALIA WOLLAN, Associated Press Writer
1 minute ago

PALO ALTO, Calif. - Bigfoot or big fat lie?

Whenever someone reports sighting the hairy beast of yore (details always fuzzy) or capturing the hirsute humanoid on film (images always grainy), it scares up a dubious debate of international proportions. Friday was just the latest episode in the Sasquatch show, as unreal as it may be.

Two men who claim to have stumbled across a Bigfoot corpse in the woods of northern Georgia indignantly stood by their story at a news conference in Palo Alto during which they offered an e-mail from an entomologist as evidence and acknowledged they wouldn't mind making a few bucks from the "find" they have kept stuffed in a freezer for over a month.

"Everyone who has talked down to us is going to eat their words," predicted Matt Whitton, an officer on medical leave from the Clayton County Police Department.

Whitton and Rick Dyer, a former corrections officer, announced the discovery in early July on YouTube videos and their Web site. Although they did not consider themselves devoted Bigfoot trackers before then, they have since started offering weekend search expeditions in Georgia for $499. The specimen they bagged, the men say, was one of several apelike creatures they spotted cavorting in the woods.

As they faced a skeptical audience of several hundred journalists and Bigfoot fans that included one curiosity seeker in a Chewbacca suit, the pair were joined Friday by Tom Biscardi, head of a group called Searching for Bigfoot. Other Bigfoot hunters call Biscardi a huckster looking for media attention.

Biscardi fielded most of the questions. Among them: Why should anyone accept the men's tale when they weren't willing to display their frozen artifact or pinpoint where they allegedly found it? How come bushwhackers aren't constantly tripping over primate remains if there are as many as 7,000 Bigfoots roaming the United States, as Biscardi claimed?

"I understand where you are coming from, but how many real Bigfoot researchers are out there trekking 140,000 miles a year?" Biscardi said.

Biscardi, Whitton and Dyer presented what they called evidence supporting the Bigfoot theory. It was an e-mail from a University of Minnesota entomologist, but all it said was that of the three DNA samples sent to the scientist, one was human, one was likely a possum and the third could not be tested because of technical problems.

At least one other Bigfoot researcher, Idaho State University anthropologist Jeffrey Meldrum, called the trio's claims "not compelling in the least." He told the Scientific American that photographs posted on the Web site "just looks like a costume with some fake guts thrown on top for effect."

Whitton and Dyer have offered three different accounts of how they found the beast's remains.

In early videos, the animal was shot by a former felon, and the men followed it into the woods. In a second version, they found a "family of Bigfoot" in the north Georgia mountains. In the third, the two were hiking and stumbled upon the corpse with open wounds.

In one of their YouTube videos, they are shown speaking with a man they identify as a scientist. Earlier this week, they admitted that the man was Dyer's brother. Dyer said they were simply having fun.

Asked why anyone should believe his claims when he already had shown a flair for tomfoolery, he suggested that skeptics simply are jealous.

"They don't have a choice to believe us. We have a body," Dyer said.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: Aug 15 2008 - 10:25PM »
This still frame image from video provided by Bigfoot Global LLC, shows what is claimed by them to be a bigfoot or sasquatch creature in an undisclosed area of a northern Georgia forest in June 2008.
(AP Photo/Bigfoot Global LLC)

This image provided by Bigfoot Global LLC, shows what is claimed by them to be the mouth area of a deceased bigfoot or sasquatch creature.
(AP Photo/Bigfoot Global LLC)

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
« Reply #7 on: Aug 16 2008 - 01:41AM »
Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer said a second round of DNA testing on what they claim is a dead 7-foot bigfoot they say they stumbled upon while hiking in June in North Georgia is still being completed.

Of three samples in a preliminary DNA test, one came back inconclusive, one contained traces of human DNA and one had traces of opossum DNA — probably from something the creature ate, they said.

They didn’t produce a body — that’s in a hidden location, they said, after being moved from a freezer that broke down a couple of times. They also wouldn’t say exactly where they found the creature, and where they claimed they saw a band of others watching them. And they won’t let anyone but their own hand-picked scientists examine the body.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: Aug 19 2008 - 04:41PM »
OMGosh! It was all a hoax!  cho I can't believe that police hero lied to the world on television!  :X  I thought that Finally someone had proved that Bigfoot exists! It's embarrasing that ppl continue to do this.  emb  OK they mentioned that it is thought they did it for financial gain. How much could they have gotten off the top without proving it first? I mean sure down the road maybe but up front  Qu Even if it was a million....it's still split 2 ways and that's not going to be enough to stay on the lam for the rest of your life. I guess you could if you lived on bare bones but then what did you gain? I just don't understand it. They couldn't have thought that they'd actually get away with it absolutely. No way.

I forgot to say thanks for the link Ghostlight!
~Colleen~

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
« Reply #10 on: Aug 20 2008 - 09:40PM »
It's ridiculous what people will do for their 15 minutes of fame... now the man has lost his job... and all respect.

What a shame.

Goes to show what a b!tch karma can be, though, huh?

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #11 on: Aug 21 2008 - 11:01AM »
They probably didn't think it would go that far! I mean there are articles in "The Star" and weird news magazines about creatures and stuff all the time. Usually CNN doesn't get involved! ROTFL

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
« Reply #12 on: Aug 21 2008 - 09:02PM »
I can see where they MAYBE wouldn't have expected it to go so far... but they DID set up to hold a press conference, ya know?  What did they think THAT would do??

Besides that, they sent off "DNA evidence" from the "body."  I don't see how they COULDN'T have seen something building there... especially someone in LAW ENFORCEMENT.  It's fraud - plain and simple, and no one better to know that than someone employed by the government.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #13 on: Aug 21 2008 - 09:45PM »
MM- I agree, and I have read that they did accept an undisclosed amount of money from (Ithink) the searchingforbigfoot.com people...

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: Aug 24 2008 - 01:08PM »
Yep that's what the article said. Well if they did this just for the money ..like I said before I don't think it will be enough to pay their legal fees now. And were is he going to work now. Who would trust him?

Maybe he could go to work making fake animals for the movie industry. HMMM maybe that's what he wanted....a job with the movie making business  Qu
~Colleen~