Author Topic: Burn Notice  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Burn Notice
« on: Aug 18 2008 - 09:02AM »
Hey Ghost1 this is mainly for you since you don't have the cable channels. This is my fav fav favorite show right now. Top of the list. Get it? It's my fav...hehe. Anyway you should totally check it out. When I found this website I almost wished that I had not seen any of the episodes cause I coulda just sat here and watched all of them in a row...check it out though. I know youll love the show.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/28079/burn-notice-trust-me#s-p1-so-i0

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
Re: Burn Notice
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18 2008 - 09:08AM »
OK I couldn't get it to post the link straight to the show but just scroll thru till u find Burn Notice and click on that.  :)
~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Aug 18 2008 - 10:32PM »
I just had a chance to watch this, it was really good.....I love shows like that.   :Y:  I've never even heard of this show before you put this link here, it had a bit of a MacGyver overtone.

Thanks for the link.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
    • Musician...Mommy...MAYHEM!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 19 2008 - 06:21AM »
While this show is good... I actually liked his *first* show better - Touching Evil.

Did anyone else ever watch this?  I thought it was GREAT, personally.  :Y:
Making the world a crazier place since 1981

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: Aug 19 2008 - 09:36AM »
Come to think of it Michael Weston does remind me of McGuiver. I'm glad that you liked it Ghost1. I kind of thought that you would. My 2nd fav show just came out this season. The Cleaner with Benjamin Umm... It's either Ben Bratt or Pratt...lol....I can never remember. For the past 10 years it's been Stargate SG-1 and then of course Atlantis and Battlestar Gallactica so for me Burn Notice was a breath of fresh air. I simply adore all of the characters. Michael is so sexy...hehe....and Fiona is hot of course...lol but the entire cast is great. The chain smokin mom reminds me of my mom...lol

MM I haven't ever seen that show "Touching Evil". Was it a series? I have a feeling that I would have liked it. Does it still come on anywere? I wonder if someone would have it on youtube? Hmm...its gettin to were you can find just about anything on youtube now..and mostly that's a good thing.  I'll look for it today. Thanks for the info.
~Colleen~