Author Topic: For All You Clown Lovers Out There  (Read 575 times)

Offline mramsey

• Mere Mortal
Re: For All You Clown Lovers Out There
« Reply #15 on: Nov 04 2008 - 10:19AM »
Hi,new member. I was wondering,is this actualy your clown?As in you brought that creepy thing into your home?And it did THAT?I would die a horrible twitching death if that happened in my home! You did get rid of it right?  ter
Whats REALLY going on?????

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #16 on: Nov 24 2008 - 02:04PM »
Hello MRAMSEY! Very nice to meet you and  Welcome Sign to the site.

No it wasnt ever my clown. I got that video from "youtube" and the quote came from the poster on "youtube" also. I'm not quite sure why I posted it that way without quotes and not even in a different color text than usual. Usually if it is a quote I will post it in opaque and if it is me talking then it's in pink or green. The way that I posted it did look as though it was my clown and/or my video. Sorry bout that.

Again it is nice to have you as a member of the forum. I know that you have been for a bit and I apologize that I am just now meeting you.   emb
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #17 on: Jun 24 2010 - 12:44AM »
I had a pretty bad fear of clowns when I was a little kid.  I was pretty young, 7 or 8, and I went to the circus with my Dad and brother.  The clown parade was going by and all the little kids ran to the front row to watch.  I was enjoy watching the clowns when one of them carring a tv set in his arms came right in front of me.  Well, that instant my clownphobia started; a clown jumped out of the tv set, with his arms outstretched, right at me!  Yes, it was pretty freaky!  I think it was one guy carrying the tv set but the top part of him was fake and that he was walking around bent over popping out of the tv.  Whatever it was it was traumatizing!  Of course for about the last ten years I was performing as a circus sideshow entertainer.  Luckily I did not have to work around clowns, but occasionally I had a gig they were hired at too.  I still don't like them!  Clowns just try way too hard to entertain! 

ter