Author Topic: Ghost Girl Full Version  (Read 173 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Ghost Girl Full Version
« on: Aug 26 2008 - 06:34PM »
Here is the full version of the now famous ghost girl who kept appearing before workmen hired to renovate the interior of a building located in Corpus Christi, Texas. Although hard to see in this version, I believe this is one of the creepiest and believable clips I've see on the paranormal. The reactions of the guy doing the filming suggests he is genuinely seeing something frightening. If you listen carefully there is EVP throughout this video. Listen at 3:23 and 5:43 for the clearest EVP. Finally at 6:52 you can actually hear what seems to be the running footsteps of the apparition as she appears from around a corner. Judge for yourself. To avoid racist comments, the comments section has been enabled with my approval only, sorry about that. Also sorry for the poor quality.

As you all know we have seen this video in a shorter version many times. I may have seen it more than most of you due to my constant searching on youtube for good ghost evidence. The shorter video has indeed been viewed tens of thousands of times and reported on tv and is pretty famous. I have always wondered why the sound is so weird when he sees the ghost and screams and runs away. Well this version explains it. The entire video is apparently poor quality and the sound is no better. If anyone is interested this is the video in it's entirety.  :^:

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Ghost Girl Full Version
« Reply #1 on: Aug 26 2008 - 07:08PM »
Holy crap! That was awesome! I haven't seen that one at all! Colleen, could you link one of the short videos where you can see her clearer? I had a hard time seeing her but the evps were awesome! It sounded like birds chirping in some parts...Neat!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Aug 27 2008 - 01:21PM »
Ghostlight I couldn't find the one that we had on here but here is one of the shorter ones that has been posted on youtube for a while now. I always thought that this guys scream sounded so funny. Now I know that the sound on the video was just like that..lol  You can't really see her clearly in any of them but at least in this one you know were to look. They even have stills on youtube that outline her and describe to you what they were seeing but even those are real grainy. But I will find some of them for you when I can. Here is the one that I found this morning.  :^:

~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Aug 27 2008 - 01:25PM »
OK Ghostlight that wasn't as hard to find as I thought it would be. Here is the video showing you some stills of her. Now none of them are that great but with some of the outlined ones and so forth at least you get an idea of what you are supposed to be able to see and what the guys were seeing. And at least one of the stills is rather good. Here ya go.

~Colleen~

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Aug 27 2008 - 02:27PM »
I could see it a little bit better. I really like this one and I think it's legit.

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Jul 06 2010 - 01:15AM »
Pretty funny!  Even though I didn't see the "ghost" this video seemed real to me.  The guys scream is hilarious!  And just as funny was that the other guy was carrying a giant cross with him to keep the ghosts away (that made me laugh when I saw it)!  Those guys actually believed they saw something or they are some great actors!