Author Topic: FREAKY PICTURE SHOWS UP IN EDITING  (Read 189 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
FREAKY PICTURE SHOWS UP IN EDITING
« on: Aug 25 2008 - 05:59PM »
What the heck caused this Ghost1? This girl swears on her life that she didn't paste anything or edit this pict except what she is showing us and telling us in the video. She made this statement in her comment section.

Her Comment: This is acually not fake i sware on my life that this is 100% real!     

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: FREAKY PICTURE SHOWS UP IN EDITING
« Reply #1 on: Aug 25 2008 - 10:39PM »
I made a freeze of the picture off the video and played with it in photoshop for a while.  I could not come up with anything at all, no matter what I did.  I hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure it has to be a fake.   cher

I'll post my picture and hers, you'll see what I mean...............there is nothing in that area of the picture at all.

The first is hers.

Now this is mine, it's not grayscale, but that makes no difference.  There should at least be something there even if it wasn't in total view??

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
Re: FREAKY PICTURE SHOWS UP IN EDITING
« Reply #2 on: Aug 26 2008 - 12:46AM »
I agree with you Ghost... Unfortunately, not everyone who claims to be a novice at a certain piece of software is... I find it amazing how nothing shows up in the first one, and when the second filter is applied, you get a basic outline, however when everything is converted to grayscale, all of a sudden this mysterious floating head that looks ALOT like the subject of the picture appears.

Look at the features of the face... The spacing of the eyebrows, the shape of the nose, the general hairstyle... I personally think this is another "Hey, let's say I'm a 'nube' (proper usage is noob or newb) and try to freak people out! Lolz!"

Now, if she supplies the original photo, what steps she took to enhance it, and I get the same result, then I'll eat crow. But until this, another one to add to the hoax bin.
Loading Signature...