Author Topic: DEVIL WOMAN CURSED  (Read 356 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
DEVIL WOMAN CURSED
« on: Aug 25 2008 - 05:12PM »
Woman who played with the koran,She is in Saudia arabia somewhere, i think she entered the bathroom with it and she came out like this. She still talks as you can hear in the vid asking for milk. I have no information about her other than a saudi friend sent it to me and says its true.
1-I DONT CARE IF U DONT BELIEVE THIS
2- I DIDNT MAKE THIS VID..I GOT IT OF A FRIEND
3- DONT TELL ME WHAT I ALREADY KNOW

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: DEVIL WOMAN CURSED
« Reply #1 on: Aug 25 2008 - 10:42PM »
 kn  WTH?????
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Aug 26 2008 - 11:13AM »
I've seen this before but the story that went with it was different, something about an animal testing facility...

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
    • Musician...Mommy...MAYHEM!
« Reply #3 on: Sep 16 2008 - 04:37AM »
Umm... I hate to play Devil's Advocate here, but it can be CLEARLY debunked.

The simple fact that "she" is lying on a box-type mattress, where you cannot see underneath it, etc... and the placement of her head absolutely SURROUNDED by hair (including covering where her neck would be)... I truly believe that the woman (if it actually IS a woman!  LOL) is simply inside this bed/box... with her head through a hole at the top.

Now, as for what the *body* could be... that, I am unsure of.  However, because of the very BASIC movements that it does make, it would be pretty easy for it to be animatronic, etc.

Now, if she were propped up, or whatever, I would *possibly* take a different stance on this.

However, a good friend of mine is a magician, and I assisted him for a bit... so I tend to notice a LOT of ways that things like this can be debunked.   emb
Making the world a crazier place since 1981

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Sep 16 2008 - 09:08AM »
I agree MM, there is no way that is real!   That's why my last comment was just a plain and simply  WTH?     kn
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline spookypooky

• Apparition
« Reply #5 on: Sep 16 2008 - 12:49PM »
 LOL How weird! I mean come on, you mean to tell me they want us to believe they found this thing walking around! It does look like a guys face hehe. This would be a nightmare at Quinta! ter

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #6 on: Sep 16 2008 - 02:01PM »
I agree with everyone. I only posted it cause it looked freaky and weird and N actually who am I to question the power of the Koran?  Qu  Maybe I should have posted it in a different heading but I don't remember exactly why I put it in the paranormal thread. I do know that I wasn't at all convinced that it was real. I just thought it was freaky!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #7 on: Sep 28 2008 - 05:53PM »
OK Colleen....that one is interesting to say the least.  I am glad you posted it.

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #8 on: Sep 28 2008 - 07:41PM »
I like it alot!  Very cool,indeed!   bo
Looks like a cross between a human & a goat or sheep.
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #9 on: Sep 29 2008 - 05:56PM »
That made me laugh! LOL Thank you for posting it. Quite amusing!
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Twilightsm

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #10 on: Oct 03 2008 - 02:25PM »
I wish the image was clearer... not so pixilated. 
With a super up close view on her hands and feet.  You don't get a lot of detail except the face and it looks as though she is wearing black lip gloss and black around her eyes... which would be strange if it was "true".

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #11 on: Jun 28 2010 - 01:30AM »
I love this!  Reminds me a lot of "The Chicken Lady" from the movie Freaks.  Being a former circus sideshow perfomer I saw a lot of video, and pics, of stuff like this from the early twentieth century.  Sadly, there are still places in the world that are not as intelligent as the United States and most of them will still fall for stuff like this.  I even saw lots of Americans who would believe things like this were real when I told them it was.  A few years ago people in Africa were saying they had a decapitated female human head that was still alive.  People could walk in a room and see the head sitting on the table and talk to it.  All they used was a simple angle of mirrors under the table so you could not see the ladies body.  Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Here's a pic of the "Chicken Lady"