Author Topic: Asheville NC High School Ghost Caught on Camera  (Read 146 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Asheville NC High School Ghost Caught on Camera
« on: Aug 26 2008 - 06:11PM »
Surveillance video taken early last Friday morning (08/01/08)at Asheville High School shows something strange.
School officials aren't sure what it is, but some are saying it's some type of ghost or apparition, caught on tape.
The video clearly shows something moving about in the school's rotunda.
"Basically we've had a lot of people look at it," said City Schools spokesman, Charlie Glazener. "Word spread and the term ghost has been thrown around but that's really not what we think it is, but it's not explainable. Bottom line is, it's not explainable. We think it's interesting; we don't think Asheville High school is haunted and we don't want parents or students to be alarmed.
But a local expert in the paranormal says she's not ruling out anything.
"That definitely is paranormal activity," said Beth Strickland. "You can definitely rule out lighting there because you can see the movement and the shadow and the mist and it definitely came to form."
It's just the latest ghost story in a town know for its apparitions.
Category:  People & Blogs

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Asheville NC High School Ghost Caught on Camera
« Reply #1 on: Aug 26 2008 - 07:10PM »
This one is really cool. I tried to do some research to find out who might be haunting the school but to no avail. If I could only get to the local library there......

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Asheville NC High School Ghost Caught on Camera
« Reply #2 on: Jul 17 2010 - 12:30AM »
I am thinking this is just a bat.  It looks like at times the shadow is on the ground, wall, and ceiling.  Also, it is noticeable shadow on the foreground wall and background at the same time.  I think a bat, flying high up near the lights, could  be blocking the lights at the right angle to cast a shadow down.