Author Topic: OK, what's your take on these pics?  (Read 1607 times)

Offline dexters7

• Mere Mortal
OK, what's your take on these pics?
« on: Sep 07 2008 - 11:27PM »
So my first, and favorite pics was actually taking some time ago...about five years ago at Bg at night. We took a bunch of pictures in B&W that night, and didn't really see anything until this last picture. We were on the path leaving the cemetary, and I had a "hair stand up on the back of my neck" moment and just felt like I should swing around a take a picture. I didn't see anything in person, but here is the picture that I got. It doesn't need too much explanation- it looks to me like a very clear misty image of a man's face. Most people I've shown this to see if right away, but then again I've have a couple people say they don't get it...anyways, here it is:
[imgzoom]http://[/imgzoom]
[imgzoom]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/dexters7/bachelorsgrove.jpg[/imgzoom]

We went back at night this last Saturday in August around 2:30 am. I didn't get anything too interesting, but a few worth thinking about:

What do you Bachelor's Grove Afficianados think????
« Last Edit: Sep 28 2009 - 09:29PM by Ghost1 »

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: OK, what's your take on these pics?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07 2008 - 11:38PM »
First off, welcome to the forum...........and thanks for posting! =D>

In your first picture, was this the only one with the mist?  If so, do you have any pictures right before or after this by chance?

Your second one is rather interesting too, there seems to be a blackish almost purple form to the left side.

The other two I don't really see anything, just the normal Orbs' from the camera flash...................However, tomorrow when I have some time I'll enhance these pictures and see what I can see.

Thanks again for posting!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Sep 07 2008 - 11:46PM »
I see the face in the smoke quite clearly! Way to go! It looks like he has a cigarette or something in his mouth too. Great pic!  =D> By the way,  Welcome Sign
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline dexters7

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Sep 08 2008 - 12:08AM »
Well, the bad part about the first set of pictures is that the rest of the pics are somewhere in my house, but I'm not sure where. They were taken like five years ago, and after I while I put this one in a photo album since it was so compelling and then tucked the rest away. This one is a good conversation piece whenever the topic of ghosts of the supernatural, so I left this on easily accessible. The rest I didn't want to put a bunch of cemetery pics in a family album, lol. I know I gave my brother a set of the pictures, too, since he was the one there with me, so I will have to ask him if he still has them. I'll look around though!

The shape in the second one was pretty weird to me, too. I guess it could be a film/developing issue...but it did grab my attention. It really stood out on the index print that came with the pictures. I couldn't wait to see it! The other two are just the little orange "orbs." I don't really think those are supernatural, but I know some people do, so I figured I'd put them out to see.

Thanks for looking- I'd love to hear what anyone else thought.

Offline dexters7

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Sep 08 2008 - 12:12AM »
Oops, I forgot to answer a question about the first picture. I do remember there being some fogginess in a few of the pictures from that night, but most of them did not.

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Sep 24 2008 - 03:38PM »
First pic looks like a nice piece of art. It could be a ghost.
Second one looks like old film. Did you check the expiration date on the film?
3rd & 4th looks like BGC at night. I don't see anything that stands out.  What do you think you see?

Doubting Tommyboy   LOL
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline motherchucker

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Sep 30 2008 - 09:00PM »
Ya know that first pic looks like the same exact thing I caught ijn my pics. Take a look!
Awesome pics too!
?Why So Serious?