Author Topic: new pics from sat. aug 31st 2008  (Read 2126 times)

Offline capiteam

• Mere Mortal
new pics from sat. aug 31st 2008
« on: Sep 03 2008 - 10:24AM »
we went here and took lots of pics and as u can see there is something flying above my kids and sister(fellow team member of CAPI) heads. it is not a bird and is not a bug. i tested the bug theory being captured on fthe camera during the day and you can tell it is a bug. this thing is semi transparent and semi solid. i think it might be something paranormal. i also have one of a face forming on a tree.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: new pics from sat. aug 31st 2008
« Reply #1 on: Sep 03 2008 - 11:00AM »
I can't tell what that is, I see the white streak like thing?  It's not part of the tree's, and to big to be a bug......I really don't know?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Sep 03 2008 - 12:08PM »
Wow that thing looks pretty solid to me. Very nice!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Sep 03 2008 - 03:58PM »
Great photo. Very interresting! Looks paranormal to me.  :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Sep 03 2008 - 05:01PM »
The more I looked at this, the more it seemed like I've seen it before.  so I went through my last 1000 (exaggeration) pic's from my last trip there...........and guess what, it's there too.  I think it's a big dead tree limb, but in your picture it looked even stranger because it's out of focus.    Sorry.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Sep 04 2008 - 12:34PM »
When you have a picture where the camera was clearly jostled, a lot of the time you have to brush it off. If the rest of the picture was motionless and the object was still moving, it could've been something. But now that I see the other pic was a dead tree limb, it's definitely debunked. My suggestion, if that happens again, is to check other pictures taken in the same spot. If it's not there than it could be paranormal. Keep taking pics! You're bound to catch something!  :Y:
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: Sep 15 2008 - 10:44PM »
I was going through more pictures today again, and I found this one.  It's even a bigger and better picture of that big branch.  By the way, don't feel bad, after looking at these other pictures I had thought that was something too....I had put a picture of that same branch in my "maybe" folder to study later  :)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: Sep 21 2008 - 08:58PM »
I made a point of looking for that on today's trip just to be sure.  It is a branch, kind of out of place looking......but it is a branch.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #8 on: Sep 22 2008 - 10:39PM »
Wow great catch ghost.  I would of never thought it was a tree branch in the first picture.