Author Topic: Winged-Cat Causes Sensation in China  (Read 2165 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Winged-Cat Causes Sensation in China
« on: Sep 10 2008 - 11:38PM »
Winged-Cat Causes Sensation in China

While most cats are known for their ability to land on their feet, some in China may soon be able to glide to safety on their mysterious wings.
[float=right][/float]
A tabby from the Qingyan province in China recently sprouted a pair of fur-covered wings on his back during a hot-weather spell, the U.K.’s Daily Mail reported.

Immediately, the unique kitty became a spectacle to behold, as visitors flocked to see the unusual feline.

One cat owner, identified only as Feng, claimed her pet’s wings were the result of stress from too many females desiring to mate with him, the Mail reported.

“At first they were just two bumps,” she told the Mail. “But they started to grow quickly and after a month there were two wings.”

But the owner later grew fearful that the tabby would either be stolen by envious admirers or that it would fly away and decided to cut one of the two flappers off, World Entertainment News Network said.

Cats with wings can be explained through several scientific explanations, including leg deformities, huge mats of hair or a condition known as feline cutaneous asthenia or FCA, which causes the cat’s skin to grow in heavy folds on its back or shoulders, online magazine Cryptozoology reported.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Winged-Cat Causes Sensation in China
« Reply #1 on: Sep 11 2008 - 12:24AM »
That's weird! It almost looks like it has an extra set of ears.  LOL
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Witchiepoo

• Resident Witch
  • Empath
  • There IS a method to my madness...
« Reply #2 on: Dec 27 2009 - 11:40PM »
"A tabby from the Qingyan province in China recently sprouted a pair of fur-covered wings on his back during a hot-weather spell, the U.K.’s Daily Mail reported."   <<< If this happened in China... why did a U.K paper report it??

And to me, why would someone "cut one of the two flappers off"... cruel!!!!!

"I am warm
 I am fire
 Give me all the warmth...
 That I desire."

I believe! ~ I've seen! ~ I've played! ~ More please!!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 28 2009 - 02:28PM »
"A tabby from the Qingyan province in China recently sprouted a pair of fur-covered wings on his back during a hot-weather spell, the U.K.’s Daily Mail reported."   <<< If this happened in China... why did a U.K paper report it??

And to me, why would someone "cut one of the two flappers off"... cruel!!!!!
My thoughts exactly Cloudy!! If your afraid your cat will fly away then treat it better! Believe me an animal that is being treated good will not leave on purpose. If it does it will always come back and cutting off one flapper won't stop the envious nieghbors from stealing him. People are just stupid and cruel.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com