Author Topic: A couple mist pictures, and a piggy-ish face?  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
A couple mist pictures, and a piggy-ish face?
« on: Sep 13 2008 - 05:38PM »
After spending the bulk of Friday browsing about here, I decided to go back and take a closer look at my pictures from last Sunday.
It looks like there's some mist in the first two, both in the upper right side.
In the third picture I see a sort of humanoid pig face?  I believe there is another stone backing this one, but I'm not certain.  It could just be picking up the texture of that stone, but it looks so much like a human eye and brow with a piggy nose to me!

Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: A couple mist pictures, and a piggy-ish face?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 13 2008 - 06:35PM »
Rachel I do see what you are seeing in that pig face picture. I would never have noticed that without you pointing it out but now that you have it does look like what you describe! I had a hard time finding the eye you were referring to but when I did it all came together to look like what you described. It is probably an illusion of some sort but you never know. And we have gotten pics of some crazy looking animals in this place. Animals that couldn't be of this world!! Another dimension? Other side of the viel? Or what I don't know but not from this plane of existence. So I'm not ruling anything out and if we get another pic of one of these pig nosed dudes then your pic will take on a completely more important role in the proof pile! Know what I mean? So good spotting that nose hon!!  =D>
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
Re: A couple mist pictures, and a piggy-ish face?
« Reply #2 on: Sep 13 2008 - 06:55PM »
Thanks!

I have to wonder if the only reason it jumped out at me was because I saw the transparent pig head in the INCREDIBLE wolf picture from Ghost1.

Here is the picture I took immediately before, and there is no face visible.  I'm slightly closer in the second pic, and it looks as if I used a flash in the first one.  I wish that I would have done some research on BG before we went, I would have been a lot more conscious of my settings from shot to shot.  Ah well, next time.  Provided it ever stops raining, which I am starting to doubt.  :X

Ghost1's Pig Head Picture
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!