Author Topic: Pictures from 09.07.08  (Read 5309 times)

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
Re: Pictures from 09.07.08
« Reply #15 on: Sep 12 2008 - 11:20PM »
Great pictures!  I definitely see the woman in the picture Ghost quoted.
Heather & Maggie

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #16 on: Sep 13 2008 - 02:48AM »

In terms of the pictures, I don't know about the blackness of the flash, however since your close shots came out fantastic and your distance shots... well... leave much to be desired (( emb )) I would have to say it's possible that a macro was set to put more attention on foreground objects instead of background.

Good point.  Here is me taking a picture.... 'pretty! (click)  Ooohh, pretty! (click)  Yay! (click)'
These 'macros' you speak of never come into play, that sounds like some of that new fangled technology, and I fear it.

:*:
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #17 on: Sep 15 2008 - 06:10PM »
Good point.  Here is me taking a picture.... 'pretty! (click)  Ooohh, pretty! (click)  Yay! (click)'
These 'macros' you speak of never come into play, that sounds like some of that new fangled technology, and I fear it.

:*:

Do you use a still camera or a digital camera? If digi, when you look at the LCD screen, do you see a small icon of a flower in the corner? If you do, that means you have a macro set to allow the lens to focus on close items in the foreground, not distant stuffs. I usually leave all macros off when I shoot, so everything is treated equally.
Loading Signature...

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #18 on: Sep 16 2008 - 10:51AM »
Do you use a still camera or a digital camera? If digi, when you look at the LCD screen, do you see a small icon of a flower in the corner? If you do, that means you have a macro set to allow the lens to focus on close items in the foreground, not distant stuffs. I usually leave all macros off when I shoot, so everything is treated equally.

I use a digital camera.  And no, no flower icon, so I don't know what's up there.
I'm hoping to go back on Sunday morning, and am planning on spending some time over near the creek to see if I can get a better shot.  Or at the very least be able to focus on that rock with my actual eyeballs.  That's the thing that really weirds me out, whether looking through the camera or not, that was the fuzziest rock I've ever seen.
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!