Author Topic: Another Haunted Doll  (Read 537 times)

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Another Haunted Doll
« Reply #15 on: Sep 23 2008 - 03:57PM »
I would've done the same. Too many dolls freak me out. Even just certain dolls by themselves are too much. The one I got is cute so it's not scary. I sent my hubby a pic of it and he said it looked creepy. What do you think?
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #16 on: Sep 23 2008 - 03:59PM »
I have my own EMF reader, I got nothing. I did a little EVP work and didn't get a thing. I'm going to give it a couple days and try again. I'm actually thinking about leaving my digital camcorder with nightshot on while I'm sleeping to see if I get anything.
~Marion

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #17 on: Sep 23 2008 - 04:00PM »
I would've done the same. Too many dolls freak me out. Even just certain dolls by themselves are too much. The one I got is cute so it's not scary. I sent my hubby a pic of it and he said it looked creepy. What do you think?

Well, I'm not much of a doll person.....but that looks friendly enough, not scary or mean.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Fiestyredd9

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #18 on: Sep 23 2008 - 07:11PM »
No not scary to me. Shes cute.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #19 on: Sep 23 2008 - 09:36PM »
She kind of creeps me out.

Thing #5 I learned this week... Marion and Rachael are creeped out by completely different types of dolls.   cho

Childlike dolls give me the willies.

Heh.  I said 'willie' (that one's for you Ghost!)

Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #20 on: Sep 24 2008 - 01:01PM »
ROTFLMAO! che
~Marion

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #21 on: Sep 24 2008 - 06:42PM »
Oh I think she is cute. Not creepy at all.

I have an aunt who is obsessed with buying porcelain dolls. She is fairly rich and has been buying them for years. They are all over her huge house! Everywere! There is not one room in her house that isn't covered up with porcelain dolls .... even the kitchen. Her husband is a wonderful man and has put up with this all of their lives. They were high school sweethearts and married the day after graduating. They are in their mid sixties now and still love each other a lot but the only thing that has come close to splitting them up is the doll thing. He owns a forklift dealership and it almost bankrupted him a few years ago! Not drugs, Not alchohol, Not shopping in general, Not gambling....none of the things that ppl usually have a problem with and have to face an intervention but DOLLS! We all had to go to an intervention and tell her that she would lose her husband and marriage and her grown children would not let her see her grandchildren if she didn't stop buying the dolls. The kids were so creeped out by them that they didn't want to stay at mamaws anyway even though she spoiled em rotten.  Now she is allowed to buy a doll if she sells 2 dolls first. Finally she is under control with that. Now if we can get her out of the chatrooms on the Internet were she has a picture of me or my cousin on her profiles (most of the time she has 2 different profiles on each site and has one with my pic and one with my cousin.) She pretends to be one of us (almost 30 yrs younger and 150 lbs lighter) and makes up completely fabricated lives and will build a relationship with guys till they insist on meeting and then she blocks them. She thinks she is totally harmless and safe cause it's the Internet.  We are having to intervene on this now that we all found out what she's doing and I don't know how it's gonna play out but I know she has to stop. It's totally dangerous and stupid. But back to the dolls. I wonder if one of the dolls wasn't haunted and gets her to buy other dolls to keep her company and when she had to stop doing that what if the spirit made her start doin this other stuff out of boredom. Cause really other than these weird hobbies she is a wonderful person. Very normal. I just dont' get it.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #22 on: Sep 25 2008 - 10:59AM »
Wow! Qu That's a tricky situation. Could it be possible that (if her husband's really busy with his job) she's just lonely? I'm anything but a therapist so I could be WAY off.
~Marion