Author Topic: ghosts in the house  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Rivers

• Mere Mortal
ghosts in the house
« on: Dec 02 2007 - 10:50PM »
We knew we had spirits in the house and this time we were able to get some good proof. The mist was measured starting 9 feet from the camera.
« Last Edit: Dec 02 2007 - 11:13PM by Rivers »
Micheal Rivers: Author of Voyage of The Black Witch. Coming soon!! Ghosts of the Coastal plains.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: ghosts in the house
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02 2007 - 11:29PM »
These are great Rivers! I know what you mean about knowing when there are spirits in your home......you just know it! And if you can't get anyone else to know it then it can be frustrating......And now we know it too. 

These were really way too big for my screen.  The pic covered my comp. screen but did not give me a slider so that I could pan from left to right. Whatever was on the screen is all that I was able to look at .......which was only about one third of the picture.  I don't know what can be done about that but maybe you do.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Dec 02 2007 - 11:46PM »
Colleen, look on the bottom of the last picture, there is a slider bar on the bottom of his post.
Or just right click and hit "Save Picture As"  Then it's on your hard drive.

These are great Rivers! I know what you mean about knowing when there are spirits in your home......you just know it! And if you can't get anyone else to know it then it can be frustrating......And now we know it too. 

These were really way too big for my screen.  The pic covered my comp. screen but did not give me a slider so that I could pan from left to right. Whatever was on the screen is all that I was able to look at .......which was only about one third of the picture.  I don't know what can be done about that but maybe you do.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #3 on: Dec 06 2007 - 12:01AM »
GREAT PHOTOS =D> =D> =D>
Heather & Maggie

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #4 on: Dec 06 2007 - 12:05AM »
Those are awesome pictures.  were you able to see that or did it just show up in the pictures.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Dec 06 2007 - 12:08AM »
Rivers isn't here to answer right now, but I'll tell you what he told me. Him and his wife just had one of those weird feelings, so they got the camera and started to take pictures.

When he signs in again he can tell you more about it.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #6 on: Dec 06 2007 - 06:23PM »
YOWZA Qu  I can't wait to hear Rivers tell the story :)
Heather & Maggie

Offline Rivers

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Dec 09 2007 - 08:10PM »
With these photos and almost all of the ones I have ever taken you could feel something around or near you but nothing was seen until the photos came out. With the spirits or ghosts I have witnessed unfortunately I had no camera with me.  In as much with these pictures as I took them I had a very cold chill race across my entire body when I walked down to the end of the hall. Turning to walk away and back down the hall was to say the least a little nerve racking. You could feel something very close to you. Then I saw the pictures a few minutes later. I must say it was almost hard to believe.
Micheal Rivers: Author of Voyage of The Black Witch. Coming soon!! Ghosts of the Coastal plains.