Author Topic: 9-21-08 Trip  (Read 7236 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
9-21-08 Trip
« on: Sep 21 2008 - 06:38PM »
Just got back from a trip out to Bachelors Grove, I haven't even gone through my picture yet but this is one of the best trips yet.  I met Marion76 and Rachael out there.

It was a very big day out there, met all kinds of people....which I'm sure that some of them will be new members too!  I also met Edward L. Shanahan   out there on one of his paranormal tours.  Plus we  met two very nice people that work with Ed on his tours and I believe that they will join the site too.  We also met a cool guy named James and his dog from Ohio, who are going to join the site too....well him I mean, I don't think the dog will.  :) 

It was the busiest day I've ever seen out there, dozens of people in and out the whole time we where there.

I'll go through picture later, and see if we got anything!

For all our new friends we met out there, these are the three post's we where talking about:

Wolf Creature
Translucent Pig Head?
Orange mist
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
Re: 9-21-08 Trip
« Reply #1 on: Sep 21 2008 - 08:17PM »
It was a total blast! Ghost is one cool cat. And, Rachael, well.... she's a nut, like me, so..... she's the bomb. ;) We did have an incredible time. We even had a little paranormal experience. The air got really cold in front of me near the Newman headstone. Rachael felt it too. It got to the point where our arms and chests were really cold! And then it went away. It was pretty hot out today, so it was strange. Thanks again, Ghost, for a great time!! :)
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Sep 21 2008 - 09:27PM »
Yup, that was a blast indeed!   It was great to meet both of you guys!  And that cold spot was pretty excellent.  I've dumped my pics, but have yet to look trhough them.  I can't wait to compare my little spot by the water, odd there was nothing apparent there....
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Sep 21 2008 - 11:11PM »
Hahahhaha!!  I just noticed your Travolta smiley.... you crack me up!!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Sep 22 2008 - 11:16AM »
Here is something very odd that Rachael found in a picture she took, I have no idea at all of what it is?  If it's a lens flare of some kind I've never seen anything like it before.  Anyone have any ideas?

Here is a 400% zoomed picture.

Copyright © 2007, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums 

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Sep 22 2008 - 11:30AM »
These are two pictures of paranormal tour group, with Edward Shanahan demonstrating his 'Circle of Energy'

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Sep 22 2008 - 01:14PM »
I was by myself over there, so no one to drop any crystals.
I have three of these pictures.
I have more, just no time to post em right now :)
I just talked to your woman about going back, get in touch with you shortly.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Sep 22 2008 - 01:42PM »
Wow! That is really neat Rachel! Where in BG was it taken? What do you guys think it could be? You know, it seems that there is more of a dimensional or metaphysical energy present at the grove, than ghosts lately. With the wolf creature, pig head, colored lights and mists...what the heck is going on in that graveyard!! I wish I lived closer!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #8 on: Sep 22 2008 - 01:50PM »
Wow! That is really neat Rachel! Where in BG was it taken? What do you guys think it could be? You know, it seems that there is more of a dimensional or metaphysical energy present at the grove, than ghosts lately. With the wolf creature, pig head, colored lights and mists...what the heck is going on in that graveyard!! I wish I lived closer!

That picture was taken in the woods west of the graveyard down the path through the woods near that big odd clearing.
It was just a bit west of the paranormal group in that picture in my last post.

And yeah, your right...all kinds of odd pictures there!

I'm ready to go back today!
   :Y:

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #9 on: Sep 22 2008 - 03:34PM »
Sweet!  I almost went past these, because I thought it was just sunlight bouncing off something or other.  For debunking purposes,  I did see this light in my camera when I was taking it, it was too small to make out really. I'm glad you like them! Here are the other two light pictures, unedited but half sized.  Whatever it is, it shore is purdy!

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #10 on: Sep 22 2008 - 03:39PM »
Here are three more, and an extreme close up courtesy of Ghost1 who, let's face it, kicks a$$.   bo

Again, unedited other than being half size so I don't bring the internet crashing down upon us :)

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #11 on: Sep 22 2008 - 04:52PM »
Those light pictures are just unexplainable. There was a lot of broken glass lying around. But I've never seen glass reflect like that. Very strange!

Where are we going next and when? I can't wait! =D>
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
« Reply #12 on: Sep 22 2008 - 06:10PM »
[move type=scroll loop=-1 direction=left step=6 delay=85]OMG!  OMG! OMG!  OMG! OMG!  OMG! OMG!  OMG! [/move]

This is impresseve...

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #13 on: Sep 22 2008 - 09:12PM »
That odd picture of Rachael's looks like some sort of flame or energy to me, I've never seen anything like that in my life.

If you go out there again, I would be careful in the area you found that, maybe it's some sort of paranormal Venus fly trap?  But this is a person trap.  ter

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #14 on: Sep 22 2008 - 11:17PM »
That is a really interesting picture.  I am totally at lost to what it could be.  I have had the light flares on my pictures before but never like that.  I guess it could be a crystal that just happened to be left there by someone. But I don't think that looks like the normal prism you would get off a crystal.  I am just not sure.  GREAT PICTURE