Author Topic: 9-21-08 Trip  (Read 7232 times)

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
Re: 9-21-08 Trip
« Reply #30 on: Sep 24 2008 - 04:48PM »
Marion, I havea picture of you while we were in the cold spot that is priceless!

I was just looking through my pictures again and noticed something else neat with this light.  If you look at each one in the order it was taken, it looks as if it get progressively stronger/clearer in each shot.  There is an obvious difference in the quality of the pictures, but the more I look at them I'm not sure that accounts entirely for the differences in the light... any thoughts??
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline JL

• Mere Mortal
    • Lamespace page
« Reply #31 on: Sep 24 2008 - 06:25PM »
this really looks like a rainbow/crystal refraction of some sort.... it has the exact right colours for it.
but why there, that's the question.
could be glass or a crystal or.... well that's all I can think of.

it's the SHAPE that is the odd thing!
Refractions all bend, but this one curves and narrows. very strange, indeed!

Hi all...newbie here....I agree, prism, refractions.....when I saw the colors my mind went to ROYGBIV.....the 2 colors that stood out are Indigo and Violet...we are missing some in betweens.  So technically, can it still be prism/refraction?  Now I'm going to have to take another look at the "shape" and try and tie this together.....how about the camera lens being slow or stuck some....it was pretty warm out and then cooler in certain areas of the woods...hence the shape isn't totally bent??  kool nonetheless.....:)

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #32 on: Sep 24 2008 - 11:16PM »
Very interesting photo!  It sure is pretty whatever it is =D>
Heather & Maggie

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #33 on: Sep 25 2008 - 10:43AM »
Marion, I havea picture of you while we were in the cold spot that is priceless!

Now I'm scared. Is it a good blackmail photo? Do I look like a diptard? cho
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #34 on: Oct 12 2008 - 12:01PM »
This is also from 9-21-08, I can't believe I didn't notice it before.  These were taken 6 seconds apart.  I believe at this time there was a woman in the same general area as myself, but she was a tiny little thing, in a hoodie and gym shorts, hair in a ponytail.  I do not think this is her.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #35 on: Oct 12 2008 - 12:03PM »
This is also from 9-21-08, I can't believe I didn't notice it before.  These were taken 6 seconds apart.  I believe at this time there was a woman in the same general area as myself, but she was a tiny little thing, in a hoodie and gym shorts, hair in a ponytail.  I do not think this is her.

I'll try to zoom in more and do some enhancement for you.   :Y:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #36 on: Oct 12 2008 - 01:26PM »
That is one great picture! I'm sorry to jump to conclusions like this but it doesn't look like a live person to me. There is not one ounce of color to it...NOT ONE! Everything about is grayish. If you hadn't had the other pic for comparison I would have said that it has to be a tree or stump or a stone of some kind because it doesn't look as though there is any life to it at all. But since you have the other photo taken secs apart then it had to be something with the ability to move out of the photo range and not be noticed by you as you were taking the picture. Do you remember taking the picture? Do you remember why you took it? I hope Ghost1 can inhance it. Great Catch Racheal.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #37 on: Oct 12 2008 - 01:38PM »
This is about all I can do with it................
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #38 on: Oct 12 2008 - 03:31PM »
This is a very interesting photo.  Is this taken facing the bog?  It seems whatever it is, they are on the other side of the fence...... very good catch! =D>
Heather & Maggie

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #39 on: Oct 12 2008 - 05:54PM »
I'm not sure why I took either of those pictures.  I had just walked away from John and Marion, I was heading back towards the creek to try to recreate the pictures I had taken the first time I went there (that's a whole other story!).

It looks to me like a man walking along the path behind the fence (and yes, it's facing the pond) who is carrying a bag of some kind, and is touching his right hand to the brim of his hat.  I do not recall seeing another person dressed in such a way that day, and certainly not at this point in time.  It was pretty busy there about 30 minutes after this picture, but we still had the place mostly to ourselves when this was taken. There is something else in that picture that always caught my eye when I would look at it, which I suppose is why I never saw it before.  I don't mean Something Else, just leaves playing tricks on me :)

My daughter has been having a field day mocking me over seeing stuff in pictures all the time, but even she was stymied by these.

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #40 on: Oct 14 2008 - 04:04PM »
That's awesome! Great find!! I can definitely make out a person there. And it is strangely all a dark grey color. Hmmmmmmm. Awesome!!
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #41 on: Oct 15 2008 - 10:06PM »
I am liking that one !!!!!!!!  What ever it is, it was not in the first picture.  Great catch

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #42 on: Oct 16 2008 - 09:32AM »
I was just browsing a bit on the subject of Shadow People, and it seems that they commonly wear hats?  I thought that was interesting, since this guy is clearly wearing one.  I wonder what that's about, any ideas?

Maybe all the old school, film noir type private eyes eventually become Shadow People!   LOL

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #43 on: Oct 16 2008 - 09:09PM »
Maybe all the old school, film noir type private eyes eventually become Shadow People!   LOL

That is too funny.....LOL

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #44 on: Oct 19 2008 - 02:20PM »
I love this pic even more now that Ghost1 has enhanced it. I see a person even more plainly but it still does not look like any normal fleshie that you accidentally got a snapshot of. It could be of course but it is very odd. I wish there could be more control over were everyone is like when you do a professional investigation some place but out there you just can't be certain that no one is going to pop up on a picture. Regardless.... I love this pic. Glad you caught it Racheal. Good catch.  :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com