BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Bachelor's Grove Ghost Hunting Trip Plans

10-11-08 Graue Mill's Trip

(1/4) > >>

Marion76:
I grew up a few blocks away from Graue Mill. When I got married last October, we had our wedding pictures taken there. I didn't notice any ghosts in the pics though.  LOL Anyway, Graue Mill is a very fascinating place. The story itself is a good one. I never even thought about investigating there. I'm glad you brought it up. I'll have to head over there one of these days and see if I can find anything. If not, it's a beautiful park!

Maggpie:

--- Quote from: Marion76 on Sep 04 2008 - 04:53PM   ---By the way, I grew up a few blocks away from Graue Mill. When I got married last October, we had our wedding pictures taken there. I didn't notice any ghosts in the pics though.  LOL Anyway, Graue Mill is a very fascinating place. The story itself is a good one. I never even thought about investigating there. I'm glad you brought it up. I'll have to head over there one of these days and see if I can find anything. If not, it's a beautiful park!

--- End quote ---
Marion I grew up in Western Springs :^:  You go past where you feed the ducks and head towards Oakbrook on that road (I think it is Spring) and then there is a road on your left and the Church would be on the west side of the street (on your right) behind the white church is the slave cemetery.  I would love to go back there but I need to get over my fear of that shadow I saw.  I would definitely go during the day though.

Marion76:
Ahhhhh!!!!! da Really?!?!?! Let's GO! I'm totally up for a daytime trip and I won't let you get freaked out. I'm good at making people laugh so they aren't so freaked out. You'll be safe with me.  :^:

Maggpie:

--- Quote from: Marion76 on Sep 06 2008 - 12:44AM   ---Ahhhhh!!!!! da Really?!?!?! Let's GO! I'm totally up for a daytime trip and I won't let you get freaked out. I'm good at making people laugh so they aren't so freaked out. You'll be safe with me.  :^:

--- End quote ---
Well, I am moving in two weeks and then going to CA for a week but the 2nd week of October (after the 10th) would work for me :Y:

Marion76:
That's doable! Let's plan on going Saturday, October 11? Anyone who wants to join us is surely welcome too!  che

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version