Author Topic: 10-11-08 Graue Mill's Trip  (Read 836 times)

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
Re: 10-11-08 Graue Mill's Trip
« Reply #15 on: Oct 11 2008 - 10:58PM »
Well, considering I just got back from California, I am sorry if I missed this trip.  Please let me know when the next one may be.  I am going back and forth from Alogonquin to Tennessee for the next 2 months but I would very muchlike to get out to Bachelors Grove one more time and Graue Mill as long as the police are called.  I will call them, I do not have a problem with that.  They can kiss my you know what if they have issues because it is open to the general public and there is no sign saying when it closes each day.  It is merely a courtesy call to them which is how I will phrase it.

After Tots for tots (black tie we have every year at Cafe Le Cave 1st Thurs of December --- nice plug huh?) I will be permanently moving to TN. :^(
Heather & Maggie

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #16 on: Oct 12 2008 - 09:58AM »
Did this trip happen?  if so, how was it?
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #17 on: Oct 14 2008 - 04:09PM »
Didn't go. But that's ok. I spent some quality time with my husband and daughter. Maybe we can reschedule this trip for another time. I'm not available next weekend (18th). I'll be out of town with my husband celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary. :^: 
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!