Author Topic: 9-28-08 Trip  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
9-28-08 Trip
« on: Sep 28 2008 - 08:30PM »
I went out to Bachelor's Grove again today with site member "JL" and Jon here friend.  A little bit later another member MattEVP showed up also.  Then at the very end of the day member Rachael showed up too!   We also met members from the "Chicago Ghost Hunters Society" who where out there today too.    All in all  this was another very busy day for Bachelor's grove, people where in and out all day.

One kind of odd thing that happened, JL and I both smelled a very strong smell of cedar, like a cedar chest or ceder lined closet.  It was right by the front gate, and just out of the clear blue for just a brief time...... I really have no idea of what it was?

I'm still going through pictures, boy at this point I literary have 1000's to go through over the last few weeks.

Here is a couple pictures from the woods just west of the graveyard.  Not really paranormal, just odd..........Tree snapped off at the 6 - 7 foot level  with no saw, or cutting marks at all, like the had been just snapped right off.  There is about 6 or more like this, then big sections just setting on the forest floor that have been snapped off on both sides?   kn

Then there is another spot where the trees are all bent over to form a kind off huge teepee looking thing? 

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
Re: 9-28-08 Trip
« Reply #1 on: Sep 28 2008 - 10:38PM »
i didnt go to this one  i was busy having a life
« Last Edit: Sep 20 2010 - 05:29AM by Tenbears »

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Sep 29 2008 - 02:47PM »
The last photo of the trees leaning on each other was done by pranksters.
The others are a little creepy BUT not the broken parts, the trunks. The trunks have a sort of fish scale thing going on that I've never seen before & I've been to alot of places.
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Sep 29 2008 - 04:51PM »
It could be pranksters, it could also be ritualistic. Isn't that the same area where the hologramprismy thing was photographed? Could the two be linked? cho

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Sep 29 2008 - 05:27PM »
Yes, same place.
I had a weird little experience by myself back there yesterday that had me spooked for a few.

Here's two more oddly broken trees and a couple more where the trunks have the bark scaled off at the bottom.  I think the bark may have to do with the deer around there, I'll look into though, not positive.

Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!