Author Topic: WHat do you think?  (Read 2307 times)

Offline grandprix2plus2

• Mere Mortal
WHat do you think?
« on: Sep 29 2008 - 08:49AM »
Well im a newbie and this is my first time commenting or anything..So here is my story. Its a little long but very weird so here it goes.

So this was probably 2months ago me and my fiance were out in the front yard of my house and across the street there is a big park district with a soccer field that as of 2years or so ago they dug up and redid due to bad drainage and ever since then at dusk if im outside i catch this black figure out of the corner of my eye and when i go to look its gone..I have been chucking this up to me just seeing a shadow or something until this night..

So that night i woke up at midnight or so to grab something to drink and when i got back to Bed i heard something in the garage like someone was grabbing things off the shelf and slamming them back on the shelf keep in mind my Bed backs to the garage..After about a min or so it stopped so i figured it was nothing and i went back to laying down and about 30sec after that i started to hear foot steps comming from the opposite side of my house comming to my room...I knew no one else was up so i waited and as it got to my door the footsteps stopped. I decided enough was enough so i got up to check it out and opened my door and nothing..Just wait its gets even more weird. I started to think what the hell did i eat thats making me tweak out and as soon as i got back in Bed i scene something in my closet swaying back and forth and i got up to look at it and sure enough it was a t-shirt all by itself just swaying and i first thought is my fan on or the a/c and both were off i was 2feet away from it and still going.. I stopped it and closed my closet door and as soon as i hit the Bed i was out like a light.

Ok here is the end I got up the next morning to go to work and when entered the garage to get my motorcycle out the wall that backs to my room everything on the shelf was on the floor...What do you think?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: WHat do you think?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 29 2008 - 09:12AM »
That's a odd one.  It sounds like you either had a human visitor going through your stuff........Or if your 100% sure no one could have done it you might have a poltergeist. They are pretty well known for throwing stuff around.  Wait and see if it happens again, if it does what you should do is setup a night vision cam in the garage where the shelf is.

Thanks for posting your story, keep us up on what happens next.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Fiestyredd9

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Sep 29 2008 - 09:13AM »
OK that is crazy and I wanna visit your house LOL I have no explanation but that would sure freak me out. Oh and WELCOME!!

Offline grandprix2plus2

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Sep 29 2008 - 01:16PM »
The craziest part about all of this is that it wasnt anything that scared me it was more like a comforting feeling and the stuff that was knocked off the shelf was my fishing stuff and when my grandpa passed away i have had alot of encounters with him and it kinda felt like he was there trying to screw with me because he was always the type to do things like that when he was alive. Maybe its not him but it was deff very weird

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Sep 29 2008 - 04:56PM »
Spirits def think up creative ways to let you know they are around! My sis (spookypooky) has a good friend that passed and one day she woke up from having a really crazy dream about him. She got in the shower and when she got out realized it was really hot in her house. The thermostat had been turned from air to heat and cranked up to exactly 100 degrees....

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Sep 29 2008 - 05:47PM »
That is a very fascinating story, grandprix! Thank you for sharing! And.....  Welcome Sign We're glad to have you!

I was thinking that Ghost was right about the poltergeist possibility. But when you said you felt comforted and that your grandpa did stuff like that, I'm not sure what to think. It may just be your grandpa. But did this activity just start all of a sudden? How long ago did your grandpa pass?
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #6 on: Sep 29 2008 - 06:31PM »
I don't have a clue if it's your gramps or the poltergeist but it's an awesome personal experience story! Nice to meet you Grandprix!  Welcome Sign

WELCOME ABOARD GRANDPRIX2PLUS2
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline grandprix2plus2

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Sep 29 2008 - 11:26PM »
First off i must say that everyone here by far is the nicest bunch of people i have ever met from a forum..And this type of stuff just started all of a sudden there were some other things that i just know where him because it related back to him with out a doubt in my mind..Needless to say its been interesting and ill deff keep you posted if anything else happens..

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #8 on: Sep 29 2008 - 11:35PM »
First off i must say that everyone here by far is the nicest bunch of people i have ever met from a forum..

Thank you, we try to keep it that way.....that was the main reason I started this forum. All the other forums I had joined where just filled with mean and  rude people, so I built my own.

A whole new concept, the friendly forum!
   ;)
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #9 on: Oct 01 2008 - 04:39PM »
 =D> You're nice too!!  :)

Since this new activity just started since the construction, I'm starting to think more that it's a poltergeist.  But keep an eye on things. And definitely keep us posted! Be careful!!
~Marion

Offline grandprix2plus2

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #10 on: Oct 06 2008 - 01:01PM »
Well here is some more new news, I got home from work the other day and i was sitting in my room when i heard someone come in  the front door and walk into my kitchen and i heard the dishwasher open and i could hear someone putting away the dishes because they were clinking on eachother..So when i went to see who was home no one was there and the cabinet door was open...Hmmm i'm really wondering whats going on here.

Offline Fiestyredd9

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #11 on: Oct 06 2008 - 06:03PM »
Next time wait awhile so all the dishes get done. Then go check it out!  LOL  Seriously thats bizarre though huh?

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #12 on: Oct 07 2008 - 05:58PM »
That's interesting! I don't think a poltergeist would bother putting your dishes away. LOL Well, whatever it is, it makes a great maid! =D>
~Marion

Offline nothingtoseehere

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #13 on: Oct 15 2008 - 08:45PM »
Dude.  You've definitely got yourself a ghost.  Call Ghosthunters and get them over there.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #14 on: Jan 18 2009 - 12:47AM »
Thank You for sharing your expierience with us..
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com