Author Topic: Ghost Train  (Read 191 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Ghost Train
« on: Sep 22 2008 - 12:34PM »
Here is a really cool one I found on YouTube, this appears to be the real deal!   che

[float=right]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZKboveSu6M[/float]

"This footage appears to show a ghost train at the location of paranormal activity," says paranormalfootage. "Locals report hearing a train going past, though the nearest track is 5 miles away. Investigators found nothing, until they got their footage home. It was only then that they see the ghostly outline of a train appear where train tracks used to be, 93 years ago." So is this for real, or is it a clever example of post-production video trickery? If it's real, this video could demonstrate how an event -- especially on that is repeated on a regular basis -- might be recorded on the environment. Some unknown mechanism causes this ghostly recording to be played back occasionally. If this video is legitimate, it is a fascinating and important one indeed. There are some questions, however: Does the train look too small compared to the man? Why do we only see the ghost image of the front of the train? The camera seems to pan away from the man, as if to allow room for the train image.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Ghost Train
« Reply #1 on: Sep 22 2008 - 01:45PM »
That is a pretty small train. I dunno what to make of it.

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Sep 22 2008 - 05:00PM »
That was really cool!! I wish I had been there when they recorded it. You never know what to make of things these days. :Y:
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Sep 22 2008 - 06:24PM »
We have this on here some place and I don't think the train was mentioned in the other posting. I think that it was just a "what was that we passed by? " type of posting. I can't be positive until I find the other posting though. I know it was this video I just can't be certain as to whether or not the train was mentioned. I'll find it.   :Y:  Good post Ghost1 regardless if it's already on here or not!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Sep 22 2008 - 06:28PM »
We have this on here some place and I don't think the train was mentioned in the other posting. I think that it was just a "what was that we passed by? " type of posting. I can't be positive until I find the other posting though. I know it was this video I just can't be certain as to whether or not the train was mentioned. I'll find it.   :Y:  Good post Ghost1 regardless if it's already on here or not!

It is on here, it was just said to be a fast blur.................This one seemed to have a better story with it, plus it does look like a small train.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #5 on: Sep 23 2008 - 10:55AM »
Gottcha  :Y:  Yeah I think it's a super story and since they didn't come out and immediately say it was a train only makes the story seem all that more believable to me. The theory that they panned over to make room for the train doesn't wash if they didn't know they were going to be making room for a train. Does that make sense to anyone? I know what I want to say but as usual I'm having a hard time sayin it...LOL  So anyway I love this story and it seems credible.  =D>
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #6 on: Sep 28 2008 - 05:50PM »
Hmmmmm....interesting.  I am not sure what to make of that one.   cho