Author Topic: Psychic Challenges All Critics  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Psychic Challenges All Critics
« on: Sep 30 2008 - 08:32AM »
Has anyone heard of this person before?  Her Predictions for the Future written in this article seem to be some pretty general things I think.

Psychic Challenges All Critics Who Question Her Ability

September 16, 2008 -- Apple Feng is very confident in her psychic abilities. She wants to share her psychic and ESP abilities with the world. To test her skill, she would like to hear from any individuals that can challenge her skill. She is looking for people who desperately need to know their future and what life will bring them.

On a weekly basis, her skills are already tested by her radio callers. These are unscreened callers whose lives are changed by her psychic abilities. She helps them repair their Karma and start a life with prosperity, health and love. “I want to help others live their lives successfully. I can help people erase bad Karma and bring fortune, health and love into their lives,” comments Apple Feng.

Apple Feng’s Predictions for the Future:
- The new president of the US will have an A in the first name
- A small Asian country’s ex-president and his wife will be jailed
- The economy will get better in a few years
- The war in Iraq will not end soon
- Things will not improve in Iraq
- Gas prices will go up and down steadily and then become almost unbearable

Her success rate is so remarkable that the FBI has even asked for her help on cases, though she declined their requests due to family commitments. “I think I was given this strong ESP for a reason. I cannot say everything but certain things are required to be said; perhaps by God…who knows,” says Apple Feng.

About Apple Feng: Apple Feng was born with the ability to see the future. With the guidance of her grandfather, she was able to use her ability to help others. After years of being tortured and taunted for her ESP and psychic ability, Apple Feng has embraced her gift and now wants to share her gift worldwide. She has been the leader in providing ESP and psychic answers in her hometown of San Francisco Bay Area with phenomenal results and is celebrating 20 years of service.

Contact information:
Apple Feng
Email: sfapplefeng@yahoo.com

http://www.mmdnewswire.com/psychic-challenges-all-critics-who-question-her-ability-3879.html
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline nothingtoseehere

• Mere Mortal
Re: Psychic Challenges All Critics
« Reply #1 on: Oct 15 2008 - 08:50PM »
I believe in psychic ability of various kinds, no question. But 99% of those that claim the ability are faking it or lying or just plain wrong, ruining it for the rest of the folks that really are valid.  You psychic, I need some validation.  This kind of "challenge me" stuff doesn't impress me.  I challenge her to take the Jams Randii test.  Additionally, those predictions are kind of lame.  Very broad.  The likelihood based on polls is that Barack is going to win, so that's not a stretch.  The other stuff is very broad.  If Apple is truthful, yay!  But my guess just on her tone alone is that she's not for real.  For every Lisa Williams (I believe she's real), there are 200 Sylvia Brownes (she's a fraud).

Ineresting stuff, tho!