Author Topic: What is the Telephone to the Dead?  (Read 1721 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
What is the Telephone to the Dead?
« on: Dec 03 2007 - 05:11AM »
This is the device that I have been reading about and listening to conversations recorded with for about 3 years now. It is one of the most extraordinary new invintions in a very long time. It is also known as The Spiri-Com or Spirit Communications Device. I thought some of you might be interested in finding out more about this unbelievable invention. Even the history on how it actually came about is very interesting!

http://paranormal.about.com/od/ghostaudiovideo/a/telephone-dead.htm
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: What is the Telephone to the Dead?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 03 2007 - 12:31PM »
I find this subject fascinating, I have done research on it since Colleens told me about it a while back.
Just think some day in the new future, you might make all those holiday family phone calls and include all your departed family too.

I wonder if that's a long distance call?   LOL
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Rivers

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Dec 09 2007 - 07:46PM »
Thomas Edison and Marconi also experimented with devices such as you are describing.  Harry Houdini was once approached by someone professing to have such a device that actually worked and the gentleman was dismissed by society as a whole as well as his scientific community friends. The concept has been breached as early as 1928 when Henry Ford was asked to financialy back a gentleman who desired to market his version of the same machine.   ;)
Micheal Rivers: Author of Voyage of The Black Witch. Coming soon!! Ghosts of the Coastal plains.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 09 2007 - 08:48PM »
Rivers ....you are absolutely correct my friend!  And this is the very same device! A doctor....I am not good at remembering facts....expecially names .....but this doctor took up the project later....then died.....then another man once again started the project up.  It was already working way back then but just was not very user friendly and it was hard to understand the voices.  Well...later this last man to work on the project was contacted by the doctor who had been working on it and told him that he and Edison had spoken in the afterlife and they had figured out exactly what the problem was.  Well, the doctor then worked with this man continually for many months on a daily basis and was able to tweak this invention till we now have wha..la...The Spiricom...or Spirit Comunications Device.  With this device we are able to contact ppl on the other side and talk to them as though we are talking to them on the telephone.  There are seminars around the world in which ppl will come and pick up the phone and try to contact their loved ones.  Many many of them say that they are certain that they were talking to someone they new.  Many of these conversations are available on the web-site that I have listed.  Including much of the last inventors conversations with the doctor himself and the conversation were he talks about Edison and his instructions.  I first learned of this on the AM radio show Into The Unknown with Art Bell and George Nory which I listen to nightly from 10 pm until 4 am every night. They interviewed this inventory and they were so convinced that they did an entire 4 hour show on these EVP's.  Anyway.... I am also fascinated with this and hope to some day get to see for myself.

Very impressed that you knew about that Rivers.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com