Author Topic: 10-12-08 Trip  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
10-12-08 Trip
« on: Oct 12 2008 - 04:20PM »
I just got back from Bachelor's Grove and it's still ok to go in there, no cops yet.  Maybe they won't do it this year or just right around Halloween. 

I just went out by myself today, took some pictures and tried some EVP's.  I'll be sure to post if I get anything.

The graveyard starts to look nice with the fall colors.  But it sure doesn't look like a graveyard.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Cemeterydude

• Mere Mortal
Re: 10-12-08 Trip
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28 2009 - 01:28AM »
Cool! Is it warm over there at that time of year? The trees do look very nice. It would be kinda better if the cops only did it right around Halloween. Even though there's so much vandalism i have always thought its a bit strict. Oh well that's life. sere
:)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: 10-12-08 Trip
« Reply #2 on: Jan 28 2009 - 07:56AM »
Cool! Is it warm over there at that time of year? The trees do look very nice. It would be kinda better if the cops only did it right around Halloween. Even though there's so much vandalism i have always thought its a bit strict. Oh well that's life. sere

October in this part of the country is still somewhat warm, and the leaves are just starting to change to the fall colors.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.