BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Upload & discuss pictures from BACHELOR'S GROVE here.

The Famous Woman on the Gravestone Picture

<< < (2/6) > >>

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: colleen2510 on Jan 04 2009 - 01:29PM   ---I am in no way saying that I don't believe in this photo. I love this photo and I WANT it to be the "real deal".  I am only bringing this up so that someone can post back and tell me that I'm not seeing this. ......Also I'm not so certain that ghosts never ever cast shadows. As I have said in this forum on another occasion .....there seems to be some evidence that ghosts CAN create just about any image themselves that they want even a slight shadow appearance...but anyway I am looking at her right leg and foot. Were it is outstretched there seems to be a shadow underneath her leg....looking the very same shape and distance as her leg and foot.  What do yall think?

--- End quote ---

I never really questioned this picture at all because it has been analyzed by numerous professional photographers and they can do way more with a picture then I could ever dream of doing.

Here is a quote from the book "The Ghost Hunter's Guidebook" By Troy Taylor about this picture:

One skeptic also claimed that the woman in the photo was casting a shadow. but according to the photographers who analyzed the image, the "shadow" is actually nothing more the natural shading of the landscape. Besides that, one of them asked, if she is casting a shadow in that direction, then why isn't anything else in the frame doing the same?

Colleen2510:
Being a ghost is something that on one hand it seems easy to think about but then the little questions get you. Like how could a ghost possibly be overweight? It's not like they eat anything. And if it is just that they look the way they did when they were living then is it true that you are stuck with what you look like the day that you die? That would mean that you might get stuck with a mangled body. Then some psychics or clarivoyants say that they come thru looking the way that you remember them but what if you don't know them? And this would mean that they could ....if they wanted to change appearances so why then would they want to be overweight or mangled to ppl who never saw them that way.......  che   Sorry ....these are just questions that bug me sometimes.

I wonder what I would have to look like as a ghost. And my weight goes up n down like a yoyo. One year I'm "Olive Oil" ....I'm talking so skinny my relatives try to feed me lard to put weight on me n then the next year I can't eat a peice of lettuce without gaining 10 lbs! I've gained 40 lbs in the past 7 months! But all it really would take is for me to give away all of my skinny clothes n I'd be Olive Oil again!  I wonder what I will look like as a ghost! I don't have a very good referrence cause I'm always different!  This stuff kind of drives me nuts when I start wondering about it.

Theone321:
ITS SO STRANGE IT LOOKS FAKE BUT ITS REAL THAT SO COOL

Jeepgirlgina:

--- Quote from: theone321 on Jan 08 2009 - 08:57PM   ---ITS SO STRANGE IT LOOKS FAKE BUT ITS REAL THAT SO COOL

--- End quote ---
I thought I showed you that picture before.  It is really a cool picture and it is real

The Shadow:
When people speak of BG that is the picture that pops into my head

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version