Author Topic: Bachelor's Grove Pic!!!!  (Read 3611 times)

Offline Guy

• Mere Mortal
Bachelor's Grove Pic!!!!
« on: Oct 14 2008 - 08:02PM »
Hi everyone. this is the first time posting on this site. Ive heard stories of Bachelors Grove from back when i was a kid and last week me and 2 friends decided to check it out last weekend. when i got home and looked at the pics i couldnt belive it.
the first pic is crazy, look at the 2nd one and tell me if you see something strange too. il post up later after you all check it out.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
RE: Bachelor's Grove Pic!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14 2008 - 08:09PM »
Hi, and welcome to the site!

That first picture is pretty cool, it looks like some sort of motion blur?  But I don't know what it would be from...........It's also on the guy holding the camera too, however on him it could be a light on the Camcorder.  That one on the tombstone is pretty darn weird though, it seems to have a motion blur and a mist to it??   cho

The second one could be fog or your breath, your breath travels quite far in the woods like that...But then again who knows for sure?

The third one is just environmental Orb's cool looking but nothing paranormal at all.

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Guy

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Oct 14 2008 - 08:13PM »
In the 2nd pic, look in the middle behind the fence. to me it looks like there is someone in white extending their left arm. there was no one else there but us that night.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Oct 14 2008 - 08:17PM »
In the 2nd pic, look in the middle behind the fence. to me it looks like there is someone in white extending their left arm. there was no one else there but us that night.

Can you send me the full sized unedited first two pictures, so I can check it out better.

Thanks
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Oct 15 2008 - 09:58AM »
Welcome Guy! Thanks for posting those pics! The first one is awesome! And I see the figure you are talking about in the second pic, it would be great to blow it up for a closer look.

Also, you guys were in Bachelor's after sundown on a weekend in October!! How did you manage to pull that off without getting busted by the police?! Nice work!

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Oct 15 2008 - 03:14PM »
Hi Guy, and WELCOME!
That first picture is giving me goose bumps!  I don't know a lot about photography in general, but I don't think that's just light.  It looks like it's slithering over from the back of the stone!  EEK!! And what's that weird rod like grey shadow in the middle of it?  I also see a lot of unpleasant faces in the landscape behind, but that's likely the fence messing with my head.  The more I look at it, the more I dig it, I would love to see the original as well!!

=D>
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Guy

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Oct 15 2008 - 04:40PM »
Thank you all for your feedback. This is such a great site. we took alot of pics that night and evertime i look at them i see something
new. this is a cropped pic of an orb that was just above the swamp. i can clearly see a skull in it. let me know if you see it too.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: Oct 15 2008 - 05:53PM »
Thank you all for your feedback. This is such a great site. we took alot of pics that night and evertime i look at them i see something
new. this is a cropped pic of an orb that was just above the swamp. i can clearly see a skull in it. let me know if you see it too.

I always hate to tell people this, especially new members.........And don't take it the wrong way, however this is a typical example of a  environmental Orb.  The dead give away is the ring that runs around the outside of it.  As far as the skull, the human mind is hardwired to see recognizable images, it will try to make you see something in a picture that makes since.  However because of this it will make you see things that aren't always there.

Here is a great link about Orb's, tell's you everything you would want to know.  The fact is that 98% of Orb pictures are nothing more the dust or moisture.
EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about Orbs.

Fake Orb Pictures, diffraction rings & the corona effect.

[float=left][/float]
Light is scattered from all around the particle periphery and other low intensity waves arise from reflection and transmission through the particle. The net wave amplitude at any point is the sum of the amplitude vectors, not intensities, of all the individual waves. The result is a very bright central region surrounded by less bright rings, a corona.

Offline Guy

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #8 on: Oct 15 2008 - 08:40PM »
Here is what i am seeing in the 2nd pic.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #9 on: Oct 15 2008 - 09:18PM »
I see what your talking about, this right here.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #10 on: Oct 15 2008 - 11:08PM »
Welcome Guy...great pictures.  I can't believe that you got in there at night!!!!  of course I would never would go there at night...it would scare me to death !!!!!!

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #11 on: Oct 16 2008 - 12:13AM »
The close up of the figure behind the fence just gave me the chills. I want to say it's a tree stump, but I think it could be real. The edges of the figure just don't look like a solid object if that makes sense to anyone...

Offline Guy

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #12 on: Oct 16 2008 - 08:14AM »
The close up of the figure behind the fence just gave me the chills. I want to say it's a tree stump, but I think it could be real. The edges of the figure just don't look like a solid object if that makes sense to anyone...

I agree, everytime i look at it it also gives me the chills. it looks transparent and i can almost see an unpleasant face.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Bachelor's Grove Pic!!!!
« Reply #13 on: Jan 12 2009 - 12:27PM »
This is a real good example of wishing for a second photo. If we had a comparison photo then we would know that either there was something solid there or not. It could go either way with this one I think. But the ligtht anomoly on the grave stone is awesome to me because of the mist that surrounds it!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com