Author Topic: 10-16-08 Trip  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
10-16-08 Trip
« on: Oct 16 2008 - 04:59PM »
[float=right][/float]
I went out to Bachelor's Grove again today by myself, and for once no one was there.  I took dozens of pictures and dozens of EVP's.

This picture here kind of jumped out at me though.  There is a odd reddish / orange glow in front of or on this tree.  I was facing northeast when I took this so the sun was behind me, plus for that fact the sun was covered at the time of this picture.  Look at the rest of the picture and you can see there is no sunlight hitting the ground or trees?  So what the heck is this orange glow in this picture??  Any ideas anyone?

I'm still looking at picture's and I have not even listened to EVP's at all yet...............

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline countrychika711

• Mere Mortal
Re: 10-16-08 Trip
« Reply #1 on: Oct 16 2008 - 05:22PM »
could it be a falling leaf?
That's what she said.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Oct 16 2008 - 05:27PM »
could it be a falling leaf?

That's a possibility, however the leaves weren't that color, they where pretty much all yellow right there...............but that is a definite possibility.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Oct 16 2008 - 05:31PM »
I thought it could be a falling leaf too when I looked at the first pic, but when I saw the actual pic with the full view... It isn't the right color or the right size, it def looks out of place...Why are so many anomalies and mists at BG the color orange?

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Oct 16 2008 - 07:20PM »
Definitely too big to be a leaf there.  I'm stumped.
Let me ask you this.... have you taken any pictures that show this orange misty glow when you were anywhere other than BG?  I'm just curious since this is your second shot with a very simliar mist, maybe it's YOU, and not the Grove?
Also, since we discussed this earlier... do you have other shots here without the mist?
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Oct 16 2008 - 07:52PM »
Definitely too big to be a leaf there.  I'm stumped.
Let me ask you this.... have you taken any pictures that show this orange misty glow when you were anywhere other than BG?  I'm just curious since this is your second shot with a very simliar mist, maybe it's YOU, and not the Grove?
Also, since we discussed this earlier... do you have other shots here without the mist?

No, this is one of the few pictures I only have a singe shot of, figures huh..... I took 58 pictures today and there all in pairs but 4.  It took my last few as I was living as a after thought, I walked back in and took  4 more pic's, then left.

I've have never got pic's like this anywhere but here, however I did get one similar at the Beeson crypt in Michigan though.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Oct 16 2008 - 09:17PM »
Rachael has an interesting theory there, what if the orange thingy is one of your protective spirits or guides that shows up when you are in haunted locations with potential danger! Orange is a friendly enough color I suppose!  wh

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #7 on: Oct 16 2008 - 09:20PM »
OK...my first thought was also a leaf.  But then the trees are not that color.  I must say I am stumped on this one   Qu    Hurry and listen to your EVPs

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #8 on: Feb 08 2009 - 05:01PM »
Another interesting post that I am just now getting to. Again this is just too big to be a leaf and if you look closely you can see that it is not floating in from of the tree as it appears to be at first but it seems to be actually sitting on the tree. Could be just me but that's what I see. And also I see something around that tree that i can't quite describe and I don't see it any place else in the photo. As I said I can't really describe it but if you use the magnifier and compare it to the other trees you might see what I'm talking about.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com