Author Topic: Mist photos taken 9/27/06  (Read 1641 times)

Offline dk777

• Mere Mortal
Mist photos taken 9/27/06
« on: Oct 19 2008 - 03:03PM »
We were the only ones there as far as I could tell and I did try to check. Three people and myself .  I was aware that breathing or smoking affects the shot along with moisture and dust particles etc...  so I was careful not too breath/smoke or any one else around me when taking these shots and  would only take them when I sensed something. No flashlights used while taking shots or for most of our time being there for that matter.  I'm going to post some of the originals I have so they can be analyzed here.  Now you can see something strange in most photos in my opinion and thats the reason for posting all the ones I have.

General experiences that night were ....

Footsteps were heard all around us at some point near the tombstones. A large rock or something was thrown at us and you could hear a large thump  when it hit the ground. I just wish now I could have looked for it and taken a picture. My friend's brothers  hand was grabbed,  although he said it was more of a vibration than a handshake. Most if these occurrences were taken right where that giant mist and dark yellow orb appeared. That's where I heard something being thrown at us  and land on the ground. It was loud.  I took the picture of the orb at the same place he was standing right after his hand was grabbed. And that last picture taken of the mist was at the cemetery entrance when I was leaving and I felt something was following me so I took that  last shot. Amazing to me at least to get all these great shots and experiences all in one night.

These are the originals and those 2 mist  photos were not caused by breathing nor smoking I assure you and bet my life on it.  You can actually see something that looks like a demon in that first mist with a torso and what looks like wings or arms raised in the air. Also by the lagoon you can see three to four blue spheres in almost a triangular formation. Strange...

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
RE: Mist photos taken 9/27/06
« Reply #1 on: Oct 19 2008 - 06:50PM »
Were you able to see that mist as you took the picture?  That is pretty amazing.  As for the Orbs...I use to be pretty excited when I had them in my pictures.  But Ghost1 has kinda changed my mind on them now.  I will let him refer you to his section on Orbs.  Great pictures !!!!

Offline dk777

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Oct 19 2008 - 08:04PM »
No I didn't see anything while taking the pictures they just showed up on the camera. That would be creepy at night there when you shoot in what appears as nothing then a second later look at your viewfinder and see that pop up.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: Oct 19 2008 - 08:19PM »
Ghost1 what are your thoughts?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Mist photos taken 9/27/06
« Reply #4 on: Oct 21 2008 - 10:17PM »
Ok, here is what I've seen so far.  I have no idea of what these small white lights are, they are in two pictures and they form almost a prefect triangle in both?  Now, they can't be spots on the lens...because they are only on these two, and I don't know how it could be a refection because these picture are of the same spot, but there are not shot at the exact same angle?   cho

I'm still looking at the others yet.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Oct 21 2008 - 10:51PM »
That would be what now, four pictures of three white lights making a triangle?
These two, your picture from Beeson mansion and Fred's from Congress hotel.  I wonder what that's all about.
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline countrychika711

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Oct 22 2008 - 12:21AM »
WOW these pix are amazing! I wish I had the nerve to go to the grove at night...I dont know about the other orb pix but that second to last one definately looks like one to me! The mist is soooo cool! And the footsteps...ahhhH!!!! so scary! Thanks for sharing :)
That's what she said.

Offline dk777

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Oct 25 2008 - 01:48AM »
Thanks I appreciate it.  Ghost1 thanks for analyzing them. Please continue. I thought that triangle formation might be some type of vortex or gateway that has formed, remind you my face blur photos were also in front of this area. Img 12 was taken right in front of the tree in img 13 about one minute before and the orb img 45 was taken right exactly where my friends hand was grabbed about a minute after that, all basically within the same area.