BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > OUR VERY BEST BACHELOR'S GROVE PICTURES & EVP's

The clearest ghost picture ever taken!

(1/20) > >>

Rachael:
I suppose this could have been someone actually there today, but I'm thinking not.
A)  I saw no one that looks like this
B)  I am careful to make a note when I take a picture with someone in it, and saw no one when taking this.
C)  She looks like she's dressed like an old school teacher?
D)  I don't know what D really is, she just doesn't look RIGHT to me.

John, did you see anyone that looked like this there today?  I am pretty sure I took this right around the time that the woman fell as she was coming through the gate.  Part of me thinks it looks like she is holding a camera or something, but the other part thinks she just has her hand up and has a belt or something on.  I just..don't know...

Thoughts, please!

Copyright © 2007-2017, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved

Rachael:
Yuck, posted the wrong close up.....

Copyright © 2007-2017, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved

Rachael:
And now I'm thinking probably just someone there today that I missed.  Maybe I took the shot and was then distracted by the woman wiping out and so never noticed a person there.  it's just too clear, although she does still just look weird to me. Bah.......

Ghost1:
 cho  She appears semi-transparent, how very odd??  I'm going to have to look at this one a lot closer.............  cher

Rachael:
I know just what you mean, I have looked at it about 600 times tonight.  Her face just kills me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version