BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > OUR VERY BEST BACHELOR'S GROVE PICTURES & EVP's

The clearest ghost picture ever taken!

<< < (3/20) > >>

Rachael:

--- Quote from: Rachael on Oct 19 2008 - 10:40PM   ---And now I'm thinking probably just someone there today that I missed.  Maybe I took the shot and was then distracted by the woman wiping out and so never noticed a person there.  it's just too clear, although she does still just look weird to me. Bah.......

--- End quote ---

Forget all that blabbering above of mine.  For about 30 different reasons I know there is no way I would not have noticed this woman.  She was simply not there.  And I still cannot get the look on her face out of my mind.  She is so clear though that I kept going back and forth, doubting my memory.

Fred.... I was thinking that it kind of looks like she might be wearing a kerchief, Aunt Jemima style.  Or maybe her hair is pulled back.  Or maybe her hair is with her legs, wherever the heck they may be.

Jeepgirlgina:
I thought about this picture all day.  She looks so real.  I was telling Magpie about it. She has been out of town with no internet.  I told her as soon as she gets home check this one out.  It is as clear of not clearer then her man she captured when we were there one year ago.  At first I was not sure about this picture, but look at the glow and the clothes.  She has a blouse and the waist of what I think is a skirt is cut so high.  Make me think of the clothing they wore in pioneer days.  Or the 80's....LOL

THIS IS A TOTALLY GREAT PICTURE !!!!!!!!

ScaredyCat:
I joined because Lauren told me to.  She emailed the pics to me....and um, this lil lady looks utterly surprised by the company she received that day!!! Nice photo!

Spirit Chaser:
OMG!  That is just a amazing picture, the weird glow and the strange look on her face.

JUST A GREAT PICTURE!   =D> =D>  bo bo

Rachael:

--- Quote from: ScaredyCat on Oct 20 2008 - 10:27PM   --- I joined because Lauren told me to.  She emailed the pics to me....and um, this lil lady looks utterly surprised by the company she received that day!!! Nice photo!

--- End quote ---

J?  That you?  A word to the wise... Lauren tells you to do something, you'd better get on it  LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version