Author Topic: The clearest ghost picture ever taken!  (Read 41584 times)

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
RE: The clearest ghost picture ever taken!
« Reply #30 on: Oct 22 2008 - 10:48PM »
Thanks Gina!  We were able to get the angle so close because both of us showed up with a printed copy of it for comparison.  I thought that was pretty funny.  Also VERY funny to me was our new friend Tom that we met there trying to take a picture of the original picture, IN MY CAMERA, with HIS camera.  Heh, that still cracks me up.  I believe he ended up taking a picture from my print out instead.  He seemed like a very nice guy, he was there installing high speed internet for the Newmans.   :Y:

That is a good question about Countrychikas (sp?) sister, I was just wondering earlier today what day and time they were there.  And if she was dressed like that.  I think I saw somewhere on here that she was there Saturday, not 100% on that one though.
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #31 on: Oct 22 2008 - 10:52PM »
That is a good question about Countrychikas (sp?) sister, I was just wondering earlier today what day and time they were there.  And if she was dressed like that.  I think I saw somewhere on here that she was there Saturday, not 100% on that one though.

She went there Saturday afternoon, she had asked me in a PM to drive there first to make sure it was ok to go in......no cops.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #32 on: Oct 23 2008 - 10:36AM »
Rachael- Now that I have seen the recreation photo you've got me convinced. Great work!

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #33 on: Oct 23 2008 - 10:51AM »
Thanks!
I am really glad we went and did that.  It was the bush that drove it home for me, I can't imagine anyone would just be hanging out there, of all places.  I wish I knew who she was.....

Offline sunjess

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #34 on: Oct 23 2008 - 01:57PM »
not to be a skeptic, I think the picture looks AMAZING. Just trying to rule everything out, and by no means am I calling anyone a fraud. I stumbled onto this on ebay the other day and while it is childish its not that different then this photo. Share your thoughts. If that picture is legit then FANTASTIC work

http://cgi.ebay.com/DISPOSABLE-GHOST-HUNTING-CAMERAS-GHOST-IN-EVERY-PHOTO_W0QQitemZ330280581159QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330280581159&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #35 on: Oct 23 2008 - 02:41PM »
not to be a skeptic, I think the picture looks AMAZING. Just trying to rule everything out, and by no means am I calling anyone a fraud. I stumbled onto this on ebay the other day and while it is childish its not that different then this photo. Share your thoughts. If that picture is legit then FANTASTIC work

http://cgi.ebay.com/DISPOSABLE-GHOST-HUNTING-CAMERAS-GHOST-IN-EVERY-PHOTO_W0QQitemZ330280581159QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330280581159&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I  was there myself when she took this, I can vouch that it's 100% real.   :Y:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #36 on: Oct 23 2008 - 02:43PM »
That's an interesting idea right there, who comes up with these things?  It's funny you point it out, we've discussed how it looks like she is almost transposed into the picture.

I can promise you 100% that this picture was taken with my digital camera and is unedited.  No disposables up my sleeve :) John was there, he can back that up.  The first copy I posted of the picture has been edited for size only, as the original is huge and I was having trouble getting it to post.  He has a copy of the original and can verify the camera it came from and that it is unedited, he has a snazzy little program that pulls the data off the picture.

For what it's worth, I am never offended at skepticism, I'm a big fan of it myself!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #37 on: Oct 23 2008 - 02:51PM »
Here is the actual Exif data off that picture................

Filename : 050.JPG
JFIF_APP1 : Exif
JFIF_APP1 : http
Main Information
Make : CASIO COMPUTER CO.,LTD.
Model : EX-Z70
Software : 1.00
DateTime : 2008:10:19 06:11:25
Sub Information
ExposureTime : 1/200Sec
FNumber : F3.1
ExposureProgram : Program Normal
ExifVersion : 0221
DateTimeOriginal : 2008:10:19 06:11:25
DateTimeDigitized : 2008:10:19 06:11:25
CompressedBitsPerPixel : 35389440/7077888 (bit/pixel)
ExposureBiasValue : EV0.0
MaxApertureValue : F3.1
MeteringMode : Division
LightSource : Unidentified
Flash : Not fired(Compulsory)
FocalLength : 6.30(mm)
ExifImageWidth : 3072
ExifImageHeight : 2304
ExposureMode : Auto
WhiteBalance : Auto
DigitalZoomRatio : 0/0
FocalLength(35mm) : 38(mm)
SceneCaptureType : Standard
GainControl : Low gain up
Contrast : Normal
Saturation : Normal
Sharpness : Normal
Vendor Original Information
Thumbnail Size : 31948
Thumbnail Offset : 2286
WhiteBalance Bias : 464,416
WhiteBalance : Auto
ObjectDistance : 2779(mm)
FlashDistance : Off
RecMode : Normal Mode
SelfTimer :
Quality : Fine
Focus mode : Auto Focus
Timezone :    H   1.00           
Bestshot mode : (1)
CCD Sensitivity : 100
Color mode : Off
Enhancement : Off
Filter : Off

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #38 on: Oct 23 2008 - 03:47PM »
That ghosthunting ebay camera makes the ghosts obvious and obviously fake (in the forefront of the pic with a greenish glow). Rachael's ghost is in the background BEHIND leaves and foliage, thus making this NOT  a "ghosthunting camera" picture.

Offline sunjess

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #39 on: Oct 23 2008 - 09:05PM »
That ghosthunting ebay camera makes the ghosts obvious and obviously fake (in the forefront of the pic with a greenish glow). Rachael's ghost is in the background BEHIND leaves and foliage, thus making this NOT  a "ghosthunting camera" picture.

Ghostlight, I was not saying that she took the picture using the ghosthunting camera on ebay. I was just making a point that, that sort of technology exists. Like I said in my post the Ebay camera looked pretty cheap. I just wanted people to be aware that stuff like that is out there. No disrespect to the photographer at all. Just trying to logically debunk the picture, I was not aware of her credibility.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #40 on: Oct 24 2008 - 01:34AM »
Great job Racheal and Ghost on recreating!  This is definitely imo the real deal!  I agree with Colleen too that you may have a six sense of sorts Rachael ;)
Heather & Maggie

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #41 on: Oct 24 2008 - 10:09AM »
Sunjess- No probs! I was just trying to debunk your debunking!!  LOL It is all in the spirit of a feisty debate my friend!

Offline countrychika711

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #42 on: Oct 25 2008 - 01:23PM »
Hi group!
Racheal- we were there on Saturday, so no way is this my sister...maybe her presence was "frozen" at the grove though!
Ghostlight-I'm headed to Peck and Greenwood today! SO EXCITED! :) I'll take some EVPs and pix and hopefully catch something!!
That's what she said.

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #43 on: Oct 25 2008 - 02:03PM »
WOW! That's an incredible picture, Rachael! =D> I wouldn't checked it out sooner but we were on vacation and I was too tired this week to go on the computer and read. Funny how a vacation makes you more tired. LOL

That is one of the best pictures I've seen on here! It definitely ranks up there with the picture of the man dressed in a tan vest. Great find! I've got to go out to BGC again soon with you guys. Hopefully we can get more awesome pics like that! che
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #44 on: Oct 25 2008 - 09:15PM »
Chika!! Soo cool! I can't wait!