Author Topic: The clearest ghost picture ever taken!  (Read 41550 times)

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
Re: The clearest ghost picture ever taken!
« Reply #45 on: Nov 08 2008 - 06:35AM »
I just peed for one; two; I see the glow around the body of the lady. I seriously don't think this is a fake -- plus she looks transparent. I don't know, if this was taken with your digital -- mad props. I've never seen a digital photo look that incredible, are you sure she's not a real person? Although I've read the posts over -- I just can't believe this. I mean that in a good way though, because that is unbelievably crazy. bo
Hey there one in a million

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #46 on: Nov 08 2008 - 07:40AM »
Hi Richy, and thanks!  I had some potty issues when I saw it the first time too.
I suppose you can never be 100%, so I am going to say that I am 99% sure that is NOT a real person.  John and I didn't see her in the cemetery in general, and I sure as heck didn't see her when I took the picture.  Is it possible that someone will see this picture and claim to be her, and tell us that she has an affinity for standing around in thorns?  Sure, but I'm starting to think it's pretty unlikely  Qu
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline tiggzizherrr

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #47 on: Apr 06 2009 - 01:00AM »
THIS PICTURE GIVES ME THE CHILLS  ter
NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE U SMILE!!!

Offline sqwundle

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #48 on: Apr 20 2009 - 08:08PM »
Wow thats amazing i cant believe you got that =D>

Offline marysuelovsu

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #49 on: May 02 2009 - 11:59PM »
I do say, that is actually scary. For once, I am scared. I was just at this place today and I didn't see anything. I'd be so happy to catch an amazing photo like this one. Bravo.

Offline jessievampire

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #50 on: May 03 2009 - 09:38PM »
so did u ever decide is it a ghost or not?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #51 on: May 03 2009 - 09:42PM »
so did u ever decide is it a ghost or not?

We are about 99% sure it is............I was there when she took it, and there was no one there
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ro

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #52 on: May 08 2009 - 01:52PM »
This pic has me so Baffled..... Qu...its so unreal that your mind can't comprehend if it's real or not...at least mine can't...lol

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #53 on: May 22 2009 - 10:52PM »
Wow! The closeup is just incredible!

I saw an apparition once years and years ago in Northern Wisconsin also in the day light. The form was solid white (not that much translucent), floating just over ground stationary or moved in a back and forth manner- never saw bending knees etc as there was no evidence of legs, no face (black hole). Just vanished but lasted for some time. 
DARMAR

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #54 on: May 22 2009 - 11:59PM »
Hi ixex, and welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you!

Did you see the apparition with bare eyes, or did you get it in a photograph?  I've yet to see anything with the naked eye, but I'm hopeful :)

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #55 on: May 23 2009 - 09:19AM »
Wow! The closeup is just incredible!

I saw an apparition once years and years ago in Northern Wisconsin also in the day light. The form was solid white (not that much translucent), floating just over ground stationary or moved in a back and forth manner- never saw bending knees etc as there was no evidence of legs, no face (black hole). Just vanished but lasted for some time. 

Welcome ixex.  That is a great story. I have seen an apparition only one with my naked eye.  But at the time I did not know that is what I was looking at.  It is a pretty cool story when you have the time give it a read.

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=150.0

We have a lot of great stories on here.  Once again welcome and looking forward to getting to know you better.

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #56 on: May 25 2009 - 03:27PM »
Hello Rachael,
I saw it with bare eyes. What was interesting was that I was not the only one who saw it. What happened was, I and a friend of mine were at a resort with our families and we were going to take a hike outside of the place and follow a logging road. The logging road started in the other end of the resort. What happend was as we just started walking into the woods a saw at first what I thought to be a person doing something down the ways. We stopped as it was unusual for a person to be down there. As we looked we realized it was just a human shape and that is it. I could not make out the gender nor could no make out what it was doing. It was moving but not walking. I was thinking to run all the way back to the cottage for the camera, but we were in such amazement that I could not go as I feared it would disappear, which it did. One other note, there were secluded cabins further down so once we first saw the object we weren't stunned at first, but being young we were afraid to run into anyone at that time in that type of environment. Especially after we saw that this was not a normal situation. After it vanished we ran back and did not continue our hike.  ter We found out later that there was years ago in one of those cabins a murder and or suicide. I do not remember the story (if it had anything to do with it). :051bye:
« Last Edit: May 25 2009 - 05:40PM by ixex »
DARMAR

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #57 on: May 25 2009 - 05:13PM »
Wow, ixex, very cool! Thanks for sharing :)

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #58 on: May 26 2009 - 09:42PM »
Rachael,
I see her left arm and hand. Is there something in her hand?  Qu
DARMAR

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #59 on: May 26 2009 - 09:46PM »
That is a very good question, and I wish I knew the answer!  Sometimes it looks to me like she does, sometimes I think she's just holding her hand at her waist.  I never saw her with the naked eye, so this is all we have to go on :)