Author Topic: The clearest ghost picture ever taken!  (Read 41548 times)

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
Re: The clearest ghost picture ever taken!
« Reply #75 on: Aug 21 2009 - 09:46AM »
Here is the "more?" I kinda cut off a bit of it at the end...I am so mad.
You are forsaken.

Offline Smeagol1

• Mere Mortal
  • <3 Penutgas2010
« Reply #76 on: Oct 27 2009 - 09:37PM »
I don't know what to say, I've seen good fakes before.  But this, this is amazeing if it's real.   :055confused:

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #77 on: Oct 28 2009 - 08:44PM »
Yep, this is definately an amazing photo!!!!  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline raddeb

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #78 on: Apr 22 2010 - 03:10AM »
  I actually was born and raised in Hammond, IN, which is right next to Chicago and close to Midlothian.  I had never heard of this place before.  I had lived there for 21 years.  Anyway I had heard of Bachelor Grove the other night when it was on History International.  Now weren't the people that originally lived there like all related?  I am only asking because this lady, to me, looks like the lady in the blue dress.  I mean their faces look the same like they could of almost been sisters or something.  Wow!  If only we knew the history of this lovely place better.

Offline Anbarmare

• Mere Mortal
  • All cowerds may DYE !! hate you GRAMA !!
« Reply #79 on: Apr 22 2010 - 04:23PM »

Thanks for sharing this perfect pic:clap:
« Last Edit: Apr 22 2010 - 04:43PM by Anbarmare »
A Dead Man Never Tells a Tale

Offline fairy

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #80 on: Jun 17 2010 - 11:52AM »
ok...I think this is a awesome pic...but if I see right, her left arm is up on the stomach and in her hand it looks like she have a camera....so if she have a camera I dont believe it is a spirit, then it is a humen.

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
« Reply #81 on: Jun 17 2010 - 02:25PM »
Even if she does have a camera, (which i personally didn't see), it doesn't explain the iridescent (spelling doesn't count, does it?) glow that she has around her.
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #82 on: Jun 17 2010 - 05:06PM »
(spelling doesn't count, does it?)

No, bad spelling is encouraged  :)  We all look smarter then.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline fairy

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #83 on: Jun 17 2010 - 05:21PM »
(spelling doesn't count, does it?)

I hope not LoL for an unenglish speaking humen I will do alot of wrong spellings

Offline bigduece

• Apparition
« Reply #84 on: Jun 18 2010 - 01:41PM »
Well then, i certainly hope there aren't any grammar nazis on here. :lol6:
I am the one of the most pitiful beings on earth.....a baltimore oriole fan!!!

Offline tinamarie

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #85 on: Jul 10 2010 - 02:01PM »
When I first looked at this picture, I thought it was just a person standing there. But, when you note her expression of surprise and her clothing, and the way it looks as if she is holding the top of her dress together with her right hand (which is something an 18th century woman caught by surprise would do), I truly believe you have gotten a great shot of a ghost. Thanks for sharing this. ( I wonder if she might have been pregnant also with the way she has her left hand on her stomach.)
« Last Edit: Jul 10 2010 - 02:05PM by tinamarie »
Curiosity killed the cat, but what she learned brought her back.

Offline musicmomma23

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #86 on: Aug 23 2010 - 02:33PM »
 cho     Okay so I blew this up and examined it closely, if you look at the picture very closely you can see her body stops just under her chest line, you can see through parts of the trees at the top and to the bottom she is visible at the top but in the lower region of the picture there is nothing in the clearing where her body should continue except her "hand" which upon further observation is also just leaves.As a matter of fact if you look closely what you do see in the clearings is all background foliage. Also her face appears incomplete and a bluish tone to her lips. very curious indeed.
« Last Edit: Aug 23 2010 - 09:57PM by musicmomma23 »

Offline LaurieJB

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #87 on: Nov 09 2010 - 12:48PM »
The subject in this picture looks to be about 50-60 years old.  The clothing appears to be a dress in a light blue with darker blue roses calico.  I'm just guessing it's roses, roses are a common flower on calico fabric.  I am familiar with fabric because I have way too much of it. This fabric today you might find in the quilting section at a fabric store.  I don't recall seeing any fabric like it, but I suppose I could take a look next time I'm at the fabric store.   No self-respecting woman today would make a dress styled like this, or in that fabric, or wear it if available.  Today, it would be used for quilting only.  With today's knits, who would choose to iron a cotton calico fabric?  I don't mind ironing, but none of my clothing requires ironing - strictly wash and wear.  There is a thin dark belt at the stomach area - probably black.  A black belt would not be the chosen look to wear with this color and print of fabric.  The sleeves are long and gathered.  The hair I'm going to guess is gray and isn't so much slicked back as it is thinner hair and I can tell it's slightly curled.  I'm going to guess it's pulled back in a bun.  I guess I would look at the tombstones to see if there is a woman who was approximately 50-60 years old when she died.  I would also take note of the year of death and consider the type of clothing at that time that would have been worn.  As to the expression on the face - I believe at the time the picture was taken a woman fell?  That expression could be perceived as shock and concern for the woman who fell.  The one thing that sticks out for me the most is the fact that this woman is hidden behind brush.  Try to identify the area of the picture to determine if this would have even been a location anyone one would choose to hike.  In looking at the complete picture, I don't think so.  I see no paths.  I, personally, don't think it's a picture of an individual living today.  Great picture, and what a great spot to do this kind of research.
« Last Edit: Nov 09 2010 - 12:53PM by LaurieJB »

Offline Akacja

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #88 on: Dec 13 2010 - 12:56PM »
Oh God, I look at this picture and can't believe that someone can be such a lucky person to catch this!!! Thrilling  =D>
And what is the long spot of light above her head (near the trunk)?
(Sorry for my English, greetings from Russia :)

Offline Hellboy

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #89 on: Jan 27 2011 - 02:51PM »
HOLLY CRAP   Qu  I have never seen a pic like this, simply amazing!