Author Topic: GHOST TREE  (Read 3764 times)

Offline roygbiv

• Mere Mortal
GHOST TREE
« on: Oct 24 2008 - 06:29PM »
DO YOU SEE A GHOST IN THE TREE?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: GHOST TREE
« Reply #1 on: Oct 25 2008 - 10:25AM »
DO YOU SEE A GHOST IN THE TREE?

No, I don't......Could you point it out, I've been staring at it for a while.   :*:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Oct 25 2008 - 12:38PM »
I don't either.  I am assuming you mean the tree most in the forefront of the picture?  The split in it does look kind of weird, but I don't see anything particular in it.  Maybe I am looking at the wrong tree?
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Rivers

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Oct 26 2008 - 10:40PM »
Sorry can't find it? point it out.
Micheal Rivers: Author of Voyage of The Black Witch. Coming soon!! Ghosts of the Coastal plains.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Oct 27 2008 - 10:45AM »
Well I did almost straight away see what you must be referring to. And if you had taken a picture of the tree again emmediately after the first photo and posted it for comparison then you might would have someting IF the weird looking thing in the split that Racheal mentioned wasn't there in the 2nd photo. Or even if this were the 2nd photo and nothing was showing in the first photo. That would have been strange. But even with that it would have had to be seconds apart so that light and angle would not become a factor.

I think that it does look creepy. And it does seem to be coming out of the tree and not blending in well with it but its just not credible as a paranormal photo since it could easily be the natural formation of the tree and the way the colors and light are arranged.

I'm still glad that you posted it and that I got to see it cause it's creepy as heck! So thanks for the post Roygbiv.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline roygbiv

• Mere Mortal
ghost tree updated
« Reply #5 on: Oct 31 2008 - 11:03AM »
Do you see a womans face? Save the picture and zoom in. you can actually see the eyes

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #6 on: Nov 01 2008 - 12:56AM »
It's a great picture, but unfortunately I am going to have to sy it is matrixing.  It is just knots in the tree imo.
Heather & Maggie

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #7 on: Nov 01 2008 - 01:04AM »
It's a great picture, but unfortunately I am going to have to sy it is matrixing.  It is just knots in the tree imo.

I have to agree with Maggpie about the matrixing.  But, it is a great picture.  I can see what you are talking about. 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: Nov 16 2008 - 06:13PM »
Let me tell ya there is more to this tree than meets the eye at first glance! I dont care what anyone says....I looked at it again....I thought that I had seen what he was talking about but no..I had not. The entire knot on the tree looks wierd? Strange? Evil? Yes. But the thing that Roy wanted us to see is more than that. Roy...I'm quite certain that no one else will see it ....or maybe they will and they will call it matrixing or pixels. But it doesnt matter. I see what you are seeing and there is something very odd about that. It could be evil or it could be that it just looks evil but it LOOKS EVIL! Roy you may never get anyone else to see it but I see it! When I saved the picture and zoomed in on the part that you told me to I almost fell out of my chair! Those eyes are unbelievable! It's hard to tell what other features are actually a part of the face and which ones are just peices of the tree but the eyes are unmistakable there are some features that seem so bizarre and evil that it's crazy!
~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #9 on: Nov 16 2008 - 09:30PM »
Here is a ultra closeup of the "ghost tree", that i took two weeks ago........this is as close as your going to get without being there.  As much as I would love to see a ghost or demon in this knothole, I still don't see a thing. 

keep trying though, there is no doubt that Bachelor's grove has more then it's share of odd things.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Theone321

• Mere Mortal
  • skulls up
« Reply #10 on: Nov 17 2008 - 05:03PM »
i cant see any thing ether
Look for some kind of sign

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: Nov 23 2008 - 10:08AM »
I see something in the picture that our member took of the tree. I see a pair of eyes that are hard to see because of the shape of the tree. And the strange way that it makes the knothole look makes everyones eyes drawn to that spot instead of what I am seeing. When I began looking at paranormal pictures I new there would be some that I would see and others wouldn't and perhaps the other way around .
~Colleen~

Offline roygbiv

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #12 on: Dec 01 2008 - 05:57PM »
I am telling you there is more to the pic. I can see evil in that picture. The hairs on my arms stick up everytime i look at it

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: Jan 12 2009 - 11:58AM »
Yes and it wouldn't necasarily be in every picture...just like the majority of "Spirit Photo's" are only in one picture. In fact isn't that the reason that we take a second photo in quick succession? If the anomoly shows up in more than one or 2 photos then it is considered to more than likely have another source that is not paranormal. Why is it that we are treating this one differently? Perhaps you guys are under the impression that we are saying that the tree itself is the culprit. I don't know any other reason that someone would post a pic of the tree that was taken on an entirely different day and say " see there is nothing there". Roy and I are saying that we see something in HIS photo that looks evil. We are saying that because of the shape of the tree already that the image is hard to see but it is there. If this doesn't help then I will shut up about this one.
~Colleen~

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #14 on: Jan 12 2009 - 12:16PM »
Colleen and Roy,
i am not discounting what you are seeing.  But I am having a hard time.  Maybe it is because I just had a bday and I am getting older....  LOL   Anyway can you try to point it out to me because I really want to see it.