Author Topic: GHOST TREE  (Read 3760 times)

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
Re: GHOST TREE
« Reply #15 on: Jan 15 2009 - 03:36PM »
I think I see it. And I'm honestly not sure what to make of it. It could be matrixing. But I'm really not positive. I do see a face. Maybe if we went back to the tree and got another picture of it to compare? It's possible that you have something there.
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #16 on: Jan 18 2009 - 12:41AM »
Wow I see what your saying about the eyes. The pic freaks me out for a number of reasons, however did you happen to move to cause this picture to blur?
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #17 on: Jan 18 2009 - 07:06AM »
Wow I see what your saying about the eyes. The pic freaks me out for a number of reasons, however did you happen to move to cause this picture to blur?

No, that is the one thing I have to say about the original picture and everyone I took.  There is a odd almost 3D effect between the tree and it's background....Which I have not figured out yet myself??  However no one has every said a word about that till now.   cher
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #18 on: Jan 18 2009 - 05:10PM »
what can I say?sometimes i notice the not so obvious
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #19 on: Jan 20 2009 - 06:00PM »
I think I see it. And I'm honestly not sure what to make of it. It could be matrixing. But I'm really not positive. I do see a face. Maybe if we went back to the tree and got another picture of it to compare? It's possible that you have something there.

Ghost1 has already given us a pic to compare it to. I am referring to the photo that Roy took. Ghost1 then offered a pic that he had of the same tree. I am going to try n point out what I see. Keep in mind that you really can't see the eyes unless you zoom in on that area. It may be nothing but matrixing. And it may not be any big deal. I am just trying to help someone else see what Roy and I are seeing. So here it is.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #20 on: Jan 20 2009 - 09:48PM »
No, I don't see it.
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #21 on: Jan 22 2009 - 12:23PM »
I see several faces the more I look at these pictures. And I can definitely see the big one now that you pointed it out for me, Colleen. :Y: Thank you!! Those eyes are eerily real.
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!