Author Topic: Bachelor's Grove Visit 10.26.08  (Read 1798 times)

Offline kalcav77

• Mere Mortal
Bachelor's Grove Visit 10.26.08
« on: Oct 27 2008 - 03:56PM »
Took a trip to Bachelor's Grove yesterday. It was pretty windy and pretty crowded. My friend and I hung around for about an hour just walking around snapping our cameras. I will be posting a bunch of pictures over the next couple of days. I actually told her to join this forum because we both beleive we have caught a few things on our pictures. The picture below is just one of them. I have found many faces in the trees. I know it could be my mind playing tricks but I boxed out a few things. Please feel free to tell me that you don't see what I see.

The first pic is the whole picture I took and marked up today.

The rest a close of pics of the 1st pic.

The 2nd pic. Furthest to the left I see a woman looking at the camera sitting on the ground. The second box on the right has a woman with a smile sitting next to a man.

The 3rd picture I noticed a couple of faces. Could be my eyes playing tricks.

The 4th pic I think I see a a horse. I could be wrong. It could be leaves/grass/weeds

The 5th pic the box furthest to the left. Don't know why I boxed it but just to the right of it I see a Women's face and right above the box I noticed a figure of a woman in an old almost 19o0s ballgown. The box to the right looks like two people in the distance...girl with red hair and a white dress but bottom half of body is missing. To the left of her I see maybe a man with legs (no pants) but can't make out the top half of the body.

I see plenty of faces in this picture. In fact my aunt called me to point out about a dozen of them. I know being windy the leaves can play tricks on the eyes.

Let me know what you think!
Kalah

Offline roygbiv

• Mere Mortal
Re: Bachelor's Grove Visit 10.26.08
« Reply #1 on: Oct 27 2008 - 04:00PM »
I dont see anything

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Oct 27 2008 - 04:26PM »
I think these are what you mean.  The one I numbered #2 is the clearest to me, but I think these are all tricks of the mind seeing what you want to see?  I zoomed in to over 800% and I can't see any more detail. 

But then again how do we know that the spirits can't just make then self blend into the background?

I'm sure it was busy out at Bachelor's grove yesterday, weekends there are starting to feel like a day at the mall......just so many people in and out.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #3 on: Oct 27 2008 - 07:39PM »
I definitely see the ones that ghost re-posted :Y:
Heather & Maggie

Offline kalcav77

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Oct 28 2008 - 01:59PM »
Hey. Here is another picture I found interesting. I noticed what I think is mist to the right of the picture. When I zoomed in I see a full aparation of a little girl. I also noticed a strange looking presence in the trees next to her which I boxed out. Let me know what yoou think.
Kalah

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #5 on: Oct 28 2008 - 02:05PM »
I can't really see anything.  But on my computer the picture is small and does not blow up too big.
Heather & Maggie

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #6 on: Oct 28 2008 - 11:36PM »
Ghost1 can you make those pictures larger for us?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: Oct 28 2008 - 11:39PM »
Ghost1 can you make those pictures larger for us?

They are large, the forum just adjusts them to the size of your screen.

Just click on "October 25-26 B.JPG (1723.37 KB, 3072x2304 - viewed 10 times.)"  right under the picture, then hit save as.  Then it will save the full size image to your hard drive.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #8 on: Oct 29 2008 - 03:40PM »
I hate to say it but I think it's matrixing. I can kinda see what you're talking about. But I really do think it's matrixing. Sorry! emb
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #9 on: Nov 17 2008 - 05:40PM »
Very interresting Kalcav77. Thanks for putting those up.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com