Author Topic: Our best EVP ever! (Featured on Ghost Adventures)  (Read 16274 times)

Offline raddeb

• Mere Mortal
Re: Our best EVP ever!
« Reply #15 on: Apr 22 2010 - 03:19AM »
  cherWow!  I heard all three.  This is just so cool!!  I heard "I wanna kill you!", "I love you, too!", and in that funky alien-type voice "I wanna kill you!"

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #16 on: Oct 09 2010 - 03:27PM »
Just listened to all the versions. All I hear is, "I hate you". Makes me think. Do different people hear different things in an EVP?
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Chris

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #17 on: Oct 14 2010 - 01:13PM »
i'm new here, so i'll start with saying "Hi" to everyone! now onto the EVP...pretty creepy if I do say so myself. I clearly hear I love you too, which any other time wouldn't be too creepy. but this was kinda weird!
The corpses all hang headless and limp
Bodies with no surprises
And the blood drains down like devil's rain
We'll bathe tonight

Offline Great Milenko

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #18 on: Oct 14 2010 - 08:08PM »
I hear two distinct voices, the first says "i love you" and the second says "i love you too"... the 1st happens right after Bob says "down"... I found it very interesting. Especially cos earlier this year I went to Bachelor's Grove w/my now gf of 8 almost 9 months when we 1st started dating; both of us are very sensative to energy and upon entering the cemetery were immediately drawn towards the 2 graves under the tree that was seemingly struck by lightning. The headstones mark whom i assume was a married couple and as I embraced my gf, we both felt a tremendous amount of energy flowing through us standing in front of the two graves.

Offline doublebluejay

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #19 on: Jan 13 2011 - 10:19PM »
It sounds to me like it says, How bout the children.

Offline nofearparanormalsociety

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #20 on: Jan 23 2011 - 02:42PM »
WOW!!!!! this is absolutly AMAZING. I also agree that there are two different spirits speaking. I dont know but for some reason one voice sounds deeper than the other!
 =D> :sign0098:
~ No Fear, No Doubt~ Chip Coffey
<3<3<3Trevor&Kay<3<3<3

Offline Ace45

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #21 on: May 10 2011 - 02:00PM »
I for sure here I'm gonna kill him

Offline ARLOKK1

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #22 on: Jan 21 2012 - 08:28PM »
My opinion, and of course it doesnt match others,, count the words,,,the last word seems to be , fading,, quite,,

Id love to kill     you,,,,,,,,

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #23 on: May 15 2012 - 11:47AM »
Very well could be??

My opinion, and of course it doesnt match others,, count the words,,,the last word seems to be , fading,, quite,,

Id love to kill     you,,,,,,,,
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline wormwood

• Mere Mortal
Re: Our best EVP ever! (Featured on Ghost Adventures)
« Reply #24 on: Jan 18 2013 - 12:52PM »
If they are two different voices, isn't it kind of an odd coincidence that they are saying two things that sound almost exactly alike?  "I wanna kill you, and I love you too" are extremely similiar sounding sentences.  Therefore, I believe them to be the same, but our interpretation changes, that's it.