BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > OUR VERY BEST BACHELOR'S GROVE PICTURES & EVP's

Our best EVP ever! (Featured on Ghost Adventures)

<< < (4/5) > >>

raddeb:
  cherWow!  I heard all three.  This is just so cool!!  I heard "I wanna kill you!", "I love you, too!", and in that funky alien-type voice "I wanna kill you!"

Steve Abrams:
Just listened to all the versions. All I hear is, "I hate you". Makes me think. Do different people hear different things in an EVP?

Chris:
i'm new here, so i'll start with saying "Hi" to everyone! now onto the EVP...pretty creepy if I do say so myself. I clearly hear I love you too, which any other time wouldn't be too creepy. but this was kinda weird!

Great Milenko:
I hear two distinct voices, the first says "i love you" and the second says "i love you too"... the 1st happens right after Bob says "down"... I found it very interesting. Especially cos earlier this year I went to Bachelor's Grove w/my now gf of 8 almost 9 months when we 1st started dating; both of us are very sensative to energy and upon entering the cemetery were immediately drawn towards the 2 graves under the tree that was seemingly struck by lightning. The headstones mark whom i assume was a married couple and as I embraced my gf, we both felt a tremendous amount of energy flowing through us standing in front of the two graves.

doublebluejay:
It sounds to me like it says, How bout the children.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version