BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > OUR VERY BEST BACHELOR'S GROVE PICTURES & EVP's

Our best EVP ever! (Featured on Ghost Adventures)

<< < (2/5) > >>

Casper:
I can hear all three versions quite clearly, I'm not sure which one is right.  But  which ever one it is, it's amazingly clear and by far the best EVP i have ever heard.   =D>

Marion76:
This is an incredible EVP!!! =D> And it definitely sounds like two different voices saying two different things! I'm jealous. bo

Cemeterydude:
wow ive never heard an evp like it. sounds like this guys pretty peed off lol.

NightStalker:
I think there are two different ones there too.  I've listened to them all over and over again, and they both sound very clear each way.  To be honest, would there even be a way to make a EVP say two different things so clear if they weren't real?   This is truly a excellent EVP, great job!     =D>

Colleen2510:

--- Quote from: NightStalker on Feb 02 2009 - 05:15PM   ---I think there are two different ones there too.  I've listened to them all over and over again, and they both sound very clear each way.  To be honest, would there even be a way to make a EVP say two different things so clear if they weren't real?   This is truly a excellent EVP, great job!     =D>

--- End quote ---
The only thing about that is that on the one that isn't cleaned up....to me the beginning is unclear. I think that when we hear the I hate part that it may only be because it came thru kind of smooshed together but when Ghost1 cleaned it up all of the syllables became clear and we hear it the way it was actually pronounced. That's just an opinion and a guess cause like you I can hear both ways also and of course it could be 2 different evps that got caught together. No one can know for certain. It's just that for them to be right on top of each other and for one to say I hate you and the other to say I love you to would be a big coinkydink.

However....if they were not right on top of each other but one right after the other then I guess you could say that one of the spirits said to another "I hate you" and what if that other spirit said, facetiously "I love you too" .  Now that would make great sense. How many times did my little girl tell me she hated me cause she didn't get her way and I said to her....oh sweetie I love you too.  I know that any mother would agree with that....LOL  Anyway it's just another idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version