Author Topic: Our best EVP ever! (Featured on Ghost Adventures)  (Read 16278 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Our best EVP ever! (Featured on Ghost Adventures)
« on: Oct 28 2008 - 08:40PM »
Ok, now this is really weird.  I was playing with our famous "I want to kill you" EVP   I adjusted the pitch and speed a bit, I tried different setting just for kicks. Now as strange as this sounds, I think it now says "I Love You Too" I made a very slight adjustment, so little that Bob's voice still sounds the same......But the EVP has changed bigtime!   

It went from "I want to kill you" to "I love you too"................See what you all think?
This is the long version so you can hear how little it changed Bob's voice:
http://www.bachelors-grove.com/love_you.mp3
This is just the EVP, which sounds clearer then ever!
http://www.bachelors-grove.com/loveU2.mp3
Copyright © 2007-2017, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the original one again,  with no adjustments.
http://www.bachelors-grove.com/Im_going_to_kill_you.mp3
This one is the voice isolated with a little noise reduction.
http://www.bachelors-grove.com/noise_reduced2.mp3
Copyright © 2007-2017, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ok, here is a response to our EVP, from another site I posted it on.  This time the poster even included a audio file of what he thinks he hears....  Now we have three different version of the same EVP, and they all sound pretty clear!

Fascinating and scary EVP.Thanks!!

I think it clearly says:  "I'm gonna kill him"

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/Im_going_to_kill_you_edited.mp3So for the most part everyone at Ghost Study says it's one of the best EVP's they have ever heard......But again they are divided on whether it loves you or is going to kill you?  So for the most part, where back at square one?  Qu

Here is the original post that this EVP is posted in:   http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=806.0

What are all our new members thoughts on this one?   

Copyright © 2007 - 2017, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved.
« Last Edit: Sep 22 2012 - 01:57PM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: Our best EVP ever!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28 2008 - 08:59PM »
I guarantee you that its 2 voices talking at the same time one each saying a different thing that wasnt noticed until you did some tweaking
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Oct 28 2008 - 09:06PM »
I guarantee you that its 2 voices talking at the same time one each saying a different thing that wasnt noticed until you did some tweaking

That is what Colleen and a member from Ghost Study said also.  Since they are both so clear, I kind of think that way too.....I think I caught two spirits talking at the same time on different frequencies??
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 20 2009 - 05:33PM »
I just came back to this for the first time in a while. When I listened to it for the first time this time I tried not to have any preconceived notions and the first thing that I heard was "I have chills" or "I give chills". And it seemed to reconcile the 2 different versions. I could hear this on either one that i played. Now I'm not trying to say that's it but just listen to it n see if you can hear that one.    Qu
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ro

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Jan 20 2009 - 11:22PM »
I hear   "I'm gonna kill him"  clear as day!  Qu

Also sounds like I love you to.

Wow very interesting evp.....

Offline Casper

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Jan 21 2009 - 07:56PM »
I can hear all three versions quite clearly, I'm not sure which one is right.  But  which ever one it is, it's amazingly clear and by far the best EVP i have ever heard.   =D>

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Jan 22 2009 - 01:17PM »
This is an incredible EVP!!! =D> And it definitely sounds like two different voices saying two different things! I'm jealous. bo
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Cemeterydude

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Jan 27 2009 - 01:00AM »
wow ive never heard an evp like it. sounds like this guys pretty peed off lol.
:)

Offline NightStalker

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #8 on: Feb 02 2009 - 05:15PM »
I think there are two different ones there too.  I've listened to them all over and over again, and they both sound very clear each way.  To be honest, would there even be a way to make a EVP say two different things so clear if they weren't real?   This is truly a excellent EVP, great job!     =D>

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #9 on: Feb 02 2009 - 05:45PM »
I think there are two different ones there too.  I've listened to them all over and over again, and they both sound very clear each way.  To be honest, would there even be a way to make a EVP say two different things so clear if they weren't real?   This is truly a excellent EVP, great job!     =D>
The only thing about that is that on the one that isn't cleaned up....to me the beginning is unclear. I think that when we hear the I hate part that it may only be because it came thru kind of smooshed together but when Ghost1 cleaned it up all of the syllables became clear and we hear it the way it was actually pronounced. That's just an opinion and a guess cause like you I can hear both ways also and of course it could be 2 different evps that got caught together. No one can know for certain. It's just that for them to be right on top of each other and for one to say I hate you and the other to say I love you to would be a big coinkydink.

However....if they were not right on top of each other but one right after the other then I guess you could say that one of the spirits said to another "I hate you" and what if that other spirit said, facetiously "I love you too" .  Now that would make great sense. How many times did my little girl tell me she hated me cause she didn't get her way and I said to her....oh sweetie I love you too.  I know that any mother would agree with that....LOL  Anyway it's just another idea.

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #10 on: Feb 05 2009 - 11:39AM »
The only thing about that is that on the one that isn't cleaned up....to me the beginning is unclear. I think that when we hear the I hate part that it may only be because it came thru kind of smooshed together but when Ghost1 cleaned it up all of the syllables became clear and we hear it the way it was actually pronounced. That's just an opinion and a guess cause like you I can hear both ways also and of course it could be 2 different evps that got caught together. No one can know for certain. It's just that for them to be right on top of each other and for one to say I hate you and the other to say I love you to would be a big coinkydink.

However....if they were not right on top of each other but one right after the other then I guess you could say that one of the spirits said to another "I hate you" and what if that other spirit said, facetiously "I love you too" .  Now that would make great sense. How many times did my little girl tell me she hated me cause she didn't get her way and I said to her....oh sweetie I love you too.  I know that any mother would agree with that....LOL  Anyway it's just another idea.

Yes, Colleen! As a mother, I can completely see where you're coming from! Good call!
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline ScarySteph

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #11 on: Jul 12 2009 - 03:20AM »
Hi, I'm a new member and I couldn't work the EVP sounds.  How do you play it?  I clicked on it and nothing.  :-(

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #12 on: Jul 12 2009 - 08:30AM »
Hi, I'm a new member and I couldn't work the EVP sounds.  How do you play it?  I clicked on it and nothing.  :-(

I'm not sure why it won't play for you?  I just checked and it's working OK, I just clicked the play button on the far left side..... It takes a few seconds to load.

Offline doll2cute

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #13 on: Aug 26 2009 - 06:13PM »
This sounds like 'I got the chills'
Way freaky!  Qu
Lil' Doll

Offline skyflyngal

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #14 on: Oct 05 2009 - 10:33AM »
I'm new toi this but it sounds like "something...meet you" .