Author Topic: 10/30/08  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Chaos-Shadow

• Mere Mortal
10/30/08
« on: Nov 01 2008 - 06:49PM »
Hey all!

Yeah just snooping around these forums well today xD
On thursday 10/30/08.

It was a group of 6. Me (Rolando), Cesar, Marco, Millie, John, and Marisol.
I live on Montrose Ave. on the north side, so we tried leaving on time before it got dark, however didn't manage to make it.
However, we attempted to see if we could find the cemetary...we got close...we took a different route to avoid the cops but 4 out of 6 of us started freaking out...
We started hearing things...and felt as we were being watched. As we started running back the way we went we took random pics, and this is what we got.

Note: The lens was clean, and even took after pics to make sure.

Were going to make another attempt this monday. =D>

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: 10/30/08
« Reply #1 on: Nov 01 2008 - 07:34PM »
Hi, and welcome to the forum!

You guys went there at night in October, boy where you lucky you didn't get busted.  There is always a feeling of being watched in and around the cemetery..............By who or what is the question?  ter
It's always hard to tell what noises are there too, it's in the middle of the deep woods. There's deer, squires, chipmunks....and who knows what else.  And that's just the normal things.....not counting ghosts, demons and monsters.
  :*:

As far as your Orb pictures go......98% of ORB photo's are environmental, dust or moisture and not paranormal.  However there is that very small 2% that can't be explained.  So for the most part Orb pictures are pretty much nothing........Sorry.

Check out this link for the 411 on Orb's:  EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about Orbs.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Nov 02 2008 - 01:01AM »
Ghost how about the orb in picture 3.  It is in the middle on the far right.  It looks like it has movement going? 

Offline mramsey

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Nov 05 2008 - 08:49AM »
I would be excited about the pics,jus cuz Ive never really gotten anything. You said you took a diff way to avoid cops-where did u go?My fiance is taking me this sunday and Ive been wondering how to get around the cop problem....
Whats REALLY going on?????

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #4 on: Nov 05 2008 - 04:53PM »
I would be excited about the pics,jus cuz Ive never really gotten anything. You said you took a diff way to avoid cops-where did u go?My fiance is taking me this sunday and Ive been wondering how to get around the cop problem....
If you go when it is open you will not have any police problems at all. :Y:
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 12 2008 - 10:04AM »
In the bottom pic taken inside the car. The one were the driver is throwing the peace sign up. There is a tiny head plain as day in the rear view mirror. Would someone in the backseat show up that tiny in the mirror? Does anyone else see it? It's just weird is all.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Theone321

• Mere Mortal
  • skulls up
« Reply #6 on: Nov 17 2008 - 05:04PM »
cool orbs
Look for some kind of sign