Author Topic: 11-8-08  (Read 3809 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
11-8-08
« on: Nov 08 2008 - 07:23PM »
Went out to Bachelor's Grove today with members Rachael and Veganrichy, and two of Richy's friends.
We didn't stay long though, we got there just less then a hour before dusk.

I was just going through pictures and I think I see something in this one here.  I think I see the face, eyes and out line of the head and shoulders of a women or girl  standing outside the fence looking at Rachael and Rob.

See if you all see it too?  I don't want to outline the whole thing, I rather see if anyone else see's what I see too................Let me know.

Copyright © 2007, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums 
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: 11-8-08
« Reply #1 on: Nov 08 2008 - 09:10PM »
OK, I just found this.....I can't figure out what the heck this is?  The odd thing, this is the exact same spot I got the picture of the wolf/thing.

Tell me what you all think of this one?

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Nov 09 2008 - 09:03AM »
The first one is pretty creepy, good catch!!
I can't figure out the second one to save my life  Qu
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Nov 09 2008 - 10:28AM »
I must point out that there appears to be a mist coming out of the rear end of the animal form in the second pic! Does anyone else see this? I'm serious! LOL

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Nov 09 2008 - 10:31AM »
I must point out that there appears to be a mist coming out of the rear end of the animal form in the second pic! Does anyone else see this? I'm serious! LOL

Yeah, it's a blueish mist....Rachael and I both saw it too.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #5 on: Nov 09 2008 - 12:23PM »
In the first pic I do see two dark objects that appear to be eyes.  The second picture I am not sure.  You got me on that one

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #6 on: Nov 09 2008 - 01:38PM »
HEY GUYS! I have an interesting photo from last night; it seems to be a face hovering above the "moss" grave. It's kind of strange -- no tricks of light either. Here it is:

[imgzoom]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/egghosthunters/face.jpg[/imgzoom]
Hey there one in a million

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: Nov 09 2008 - 10:27PM »
I went back out to Bachelor's Grove today to take more pictures of this exact spot to see if it could have been leaves or tree or something else that looked like the outline of a ghost.  However I found nothing at all that it could have been mistaken for?

Look at the picture below, the far right is the original picture from yesterday, the center one is the ghost outlined for those of you that couldn't see it and the left is the exact same spot today with nothing at all that could have made a ghost outline.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #8 on: Nov 09 2008 - 10:35PM »
HEY GUYS! I have an interesting photo from last night; it seems to be a face hovering above the "moss" grave. It's kind of strange -- no tricks of light either. Here it is:

Yes, I see right what your talking about...I does look like a face blending with the background.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #9 on: Nov 09 2008 - 10:50PM »
Look at the picture below, the far right is the original picture from yesterday, the center one is the ghost outlined for those of you that couldn't see it and the left is the exact same spot today with nothing at all that could have made a ghost outline.

Wow, you did match that shot up perfectly, nice job man!  The more I look, the more I like, and she seems to be eagerly waiting for something exciting to happen.  She's oustside looking in at the people zoo, while we come up to the fence....ooooo.... but we're not performing, we're just standing around, waiting for something exciting to happen.  Excellent  =D> 
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #10 on: Nov 10 2008 - 11:09AM »
great pictures guys.  (richy and ghost) 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #11 on: Nov 10 2008 - 02:13PM »
All of these are fantastic pics! I especially like the outline of the ghost standing at the fence though. Good work guys! Richie its great that you got to go along with Ghost1 and the group this trip. Great eye with the face!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Cemeterydude

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #12 on: Jan 28 2009 - 01:54AM »
great stuff! i like veganrichys pic.  =D> nice background
:)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #13 on: Feb 02 2009 - 08:50AM »
I've seen all of these pics except the animal with the blue mist comin from it's backside. That is one strange picture. I don't know how I missed it but thank goodness cemetarydude made a comment which made me go back to it. I wouldn't have wanted to miss that picture.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline SedateYourHate

• Super Creep!
  • Mere Mortal
  • To be great is to be misunderstood.
« Reply #14 on: Feb 23 2009 - 11:10PM »
Could this be anything?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"  -Dr. Seuss