Author Topic: 11-8-08  (Read 3811 times)

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: 11-8-08
« Reply #15 on: Feb 23 2009 - 11:30PM »
Wow....I am not sure why I did not notice that in the picture when it was initially posted.  It is very interesting, but I am not sure what to make of it.  I will defer this one to Ghost...what do you think?  It is not a typical Orb. 

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #16 on: Feb 23 2009 - 11:49PM »
Well, as anyone can tell you in here I hate Orb's and I'm the first one to debunk any and all Orb pictures.
However this one is odd and doesn't really look like any other one I've seen before........ I'm not really sure, I'll have to look at this one for awhile?
  Qu

Close up it looks even stranger?

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline SedateYourHate

• Super Creep!
  • Mere Mortal
  • To be great is to be misunderstood.
« Reply #17 on: Feb 23 2009 - 11:50PM »
I'm not sure what to think of it either. It doesn't look like a regular orb, and it doesn't really look like much of a lens flare. In a way, I kind of see a distorted face.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"  -Dr. Seuss

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #18 on: Feb 23 2009 - 11:54PM »
It is an odd one.  It does not look like a bug.  And yes I know you hate ORBS....LOL  What I am wondering is how we all missed this when the pic was initially posted.

Offline SedateYourHate

• Super Creep!
  • Mere Mortal
  • To be great is to be misunderstood.
« Reply #19 on: Feb 23 2009 - 11:56PM »
It was the first thing I noticed when I looked at the picture, lol. I wondered why it wasn't mentioned.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"  -Dr. Seuss

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #20 on: Feb 24 2009 - 11:00AM »
It was the first thing I noticed when I looked at the picture, lol. I wondered why it wasn't mentioned.

Wow, thank you for looking it over! I actually never saw that until John texted me yesterday about it. I'm just surprised that that's in there. I was so stuck on the face, because the face is literally the "ace" of the photo. Now the "orb" is the attraction. On our website www.egghosthunters.com , we have the picture under "pic of the week" blown up for you guys to see the face a lot clearer. I showed a pastor who comes to my work a lot, and he said it almost looks "demonic." He literally saw it right away and was -- well I guess scared? I have another photo from that day too I could post that's -- kind of nuts.
Hey there one in a million

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #21 on: Feb 24 2009 - 11:02AM »
Wow....I am not sure why I did not notice that in the picture when it was initially posted.  It is very interesting, but I am not sure what to make of it.  I will defer this one to Ghost...what do you think?  It is not a typical Orb. 

Jesus, this isn't your A-Typical orb at all -- jesus! I never really realized that until you guys made it apparent  Qu

I'll post another from that day too -- it's still very scary. I apologize for not coming on to one of my favorite places! I've been busy with the start of school and that's my FAULT!

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #22 on: Feb 24 2009 - 11:05AM »
OK, so here is the one I took 4 days later on the 12th with my group again. This one is very apparent -- and weird as well.

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #23 on: Feb 24 2009 - 11:10AM »
Oh, and here's one more that's -- well strange too. Same day, the 12th of November.

Kind of reminds me of John's blueish creature thing from the 8th trip we all had together.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #24 on: Feb 24 2009 - 11:16AM »
Oh, and here's one more that's -- well strange too. Same day, the 12th of November.

Kind of reminds me of John's blueish creature thing from the 8th trip we all had together.

Richy, could you send me the full sized original pic's of the last two you just posted here...............  Thanks
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #25 on: Feb 24 2009 - 02:14PM »
Richy, could you send me the full sized original pic's of the last two you just posted here...............  Thanks

Sent John -- take a look.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #26 on: Apr 19 2009 - 03:25PM »
Ritchie! I can't believe that I missed this one! It reminds me of the woman sitting on the stone. The famous one. Only she has different coloring bcause it is not IR!!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com