BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Bachelor's Grove trip pictures & discussions

11-09-08 Trip...crazy shadow guy (part two)

(1/2) > >>

Rachael:
I met Ghost1, Fiestyredd9 and her boyfriend Alan today at Bachelor's Grove (and saw mramsey and friends in passing.  Hi there!).  It was freezing!  I vowed not to walk out covered in burrs, but did anyway.

I am posting two old pictures, from 9-21-08, to compare with two new pictures taken today.  The first two are from 9-21, and show 1, nothing, and 2, shadow guy were there was nothing 6 seconds ago.

The second two are from today, and at first thought was some other shadowy figure.  But when I pulled up the 2 from 9-21, it's pretty clear that this is the SAME guy, in the SAME place, just at a different angle.   ter  I am planning on going back to take a bunch more pictures in that area to make sure that there is not anything there to account for this, but considering there was nothing there in the first picture I don't think I will. 

Yikes!

Rachael:
Here is the figure from today, framed.

Fiestyredd9:
That is cool, can totally see what your talkin g about. Thanks to you and John for showing Allen and I around today. We had a blast.   che

Rachael:
It was awesome to see you, and to finally meet Allen!!  <3  I love me some Sandi!

Jeepgirlgina:
Last time I was there with ghost I caught a shadow also.  It is hard to tell which direction I was actually looking due to the overgrowth.  I wonder if it is the same shadow?

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=971.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version