Author Topic: Aux Sable trip 11-11-08  (Read 7081 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Aux Sable trip 11-11-08
« on: Nov 11 2008 - 08:06PM »
I went out to Aux Sable Cemetery today with Rachel.  I took 384 pictures...wow, that's a lot to go through.  SO far I already have one that has some blueish mist on and over a tombstone?

I also made some EVP's and one of them was 30 minutes long setting in the Crypt be it's self. 

Here is one of the EVP's..... something says something right towards the end, but I just haven't been able to tell what it says yet.  But there's is no doubt it's a voice, it's not background noise.

[stream=200,45]http://www.bachelors-grove.com/evp.wav[/stream]

Here is the one picture that seems to have a lite blueish mist on and above the stone.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
Re: Aux Sable trip 11-11-08
« Reply #1 on: Nov 11 2008 - 09:35PM »
It almost sounds like she's saying, "get me out" or "help me out."

I really cannot tell -- because I'm on a laptop here at work.

I could check when I get home on my incredible surround sound speakers.
Hey there one in a million

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Nov 11 2008 - 09:39PM »
This is where I left my recorder on for 34 minutes as I walked around.  I'm still going through the recording trying to see if I caught anything.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #3 on: Nov 11 2008 - 09:44PM »
This place looks too damn eerie -- what's the name again? I was editing a paper earlier -- so I had to help some one out.

I didn't have my time to look it up really, but I hope I can now -- be it that I'm at work.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Nov 11 2008 - 09:49PM »
It's called Aux Sable cemetery.  Here is a link to more info about the place: http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=265.0

I almost forgot, we found this pile of burnt bones in the leaves on the outer edge of the graveyard too...Kind of freaky.   ter

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #5 on: Nov 11 2008 - 10:03PM »
Either some one got really hungry, or there really are animal sacrifices there. Or in other terms, another animal got hungry and ate these things.

I don't know -- I don't want to rule ANYTHING out.

This is very strange.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Nov 11 2008 - 10:13PM »
Even stranger is that there was a deer's jawbone on top of the building that John left his recorder in.  I saw no jawbones in this pile, I wonder if it's from the same animal?  This mess of bones has definitely been tampered with by people.  Granted, I threw on gloves and dug through it a bit to see what kind of bones they were, and I may not have been the first to do that, but it also looked like a couple of rib bones had been burnt.

I took about 400 pictures there myself, and at first glance... I got nada.  Pretty pictures though, it's beautiful there :)

Here is the deer's jawbone on top of the building:
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Nov 11 2008 - 10:25PM »
That EVP is freaking me out something fierce!

Hacker....  LOL

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #8 on: Nov 11 2008 - 10:28PM »
Hmm, could this be a place of satanic worship? Is this cemetery in a rural place too?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #9 on: Nov 11 2008 - 10:30PM »
VERY, VERY rural.  It's in the middle of no where!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #10 on: Nov 11 2008 - 10:31PM »
That EVP is freaking me out something fierce!

Hacker....  LOL

Ok, here's what I just told Rachael.  I took the EVP at the gravesite of a young women that had a pair of shoes on top of her tombstone.....and I just realized that that EVP sounds just like it's saying "My Shoes"

See what you all think?
    ter

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #11 on: Nov 11 2008 - 10:37PM »
I think that's what it says too.   cho

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #12 on: Nov 12 2008 - 10:40AM »
My daughter and I are avid birdwatchers here in Illinois, so I know all the birdcalls around here. The only birds that stay in winter that have nasal yank call (not a chirp or a tweet) are the Blue Jay and the nuthatch. Neither one of them make a call at all like the sound in the EVP, thus ruling out a bird. Once I listened to it after reading the part about the shoes, I almost pooped. It is clearly saying "my shoes". What do you remember about the grave with the shoes? Who was the person, when did they die, did it look like the shoes had been there long, gymshoes? Pumps? I mean women LOVE shoes, but on a grave? What's the significance? If we have the name on the tombstone and the name of the county, we can maybe find an obituary for how the person died. Strangled with her shoelaces? Bludgeoned through the eyeball with her high heel? Also, I don't usually get into EVPs too much, but this one is so clear. Is it in real time Ghost1? Did you hear anything with the naked ear when you were recording or did it just show up on tape? Awesome!!! :Y:
The blue mist pic is really neat too as the mist is def bluish, not white like a natural environmental mist from moisture would be..

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #13 on: Nov 12 2008 - 10:49AM »
Here are some pictures of her grave.

Google tells me she passed away from injuries from a car accident.   :V:

John brought up a good point, that perhaps it's in bad taste to post pictures of her grave, as she passed away so recently.  He will re-post edited pictures.
« Last Edit: Nov 12 2008 - 11:17AM by Rachael »

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #14 on: Nov 12 2008 - 11:03AM »
Strange. Why do you suppose there are stones around her grave and no grass growing on top? She died recently, but not recently enough for there not to be grass there. The epitaph is interesting too.