Author Topic: Aux Sable trip 11-11-08  (Read 7085 times)

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
Re: Aux Sable trip 11-11-08
« Reply #15 on: Nov 12 2008 - 11:11AM »
That's an interesting point about the grass, I didn't think of that, it is strange!
With the rocks and pinecones, I wonder if maybe her daughter did that?  She is 2 1/2.  I thought it looked like someone made her a necklace.
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #16 on: Nov 12 2008 - 11:29AM »
Here are some pictures of her grave.

Google tells me she passed away from injuries from a car accident.   :V:

John brought up a good point, that perhaps it's in bad taste to post pictures of her grave, as she passed away so recently.  He will re-post edited pictures.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #17 on: Nov 12 2008 - 11:42AM »
I just learned from an online blog that was maintained by her family that she was a shoe fanatic, that not only did she have a large amount of actual shoes, but also collected ceramic shoes, and that 'Shoe' was a nickname her husband gave her.

Offline Fiestyredd9

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #18 on: Nov 12 2008 - 12:08PM »
Wow Great research Rach. That is crazy awesome!

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #19 on: Nov 12 2008 - 12:35PM »
Thanks Mama!

It's probably also worth mentioning that the car accident was a hit and run, and as far as I could find he/she was never idenitified.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #20 on: Nov 12 2008 - 01:05PM »
WOW! This keeps getting better and better! I betcha if you put a pair of Manolos on that headstone you'd really get some activity! Good research Rachael!!!

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #21 on: Nov 14 2008 - 09:21PM »
That EVP is awesome !!!!!!!!  It does sound like my shoes

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #22 on: Nov 16 2008 - 05:54PM »
I agree Ghostlight .... about putting some nice shoes on her gravestone to see what she has to say about them? What are those shoes called that are so popular out in California right now...?....are they Chimmy Choos ? or Jimmy Choos ? I have heard a lot about them and I've asked others if they are saying jimmy or Chimmy but no one seems to know and of course I do live in a hick town...LOL But we should put some Jimmy Choos' on her grave or those others that you talked about and see if she gets excited about them! I know I'm excited about this EVP! And I think that would be a great experiment to try! If I donate $10 to buy some shoes will anyone else donate?  ;)
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: Nov 16 2008 - 06:00PM »
And by the way guys...I'm blond but I'm not that stupid....I got carried away n for got to say second hand shoes....LOL I know we can't donate brand new shoes as the "Jimmy Choos" are $200 plus for the cheap ones....LOL But we could go with Brand new Walmart Brand or some 2nd hand high styles. And let me tell ya. We have some 2nd hand clothing stores around here were you could get brand new high end shoes but I'm not there so what do you guys think about it?
~Colleen~

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #24 on: Nov 17 2008 - 10:06AM »
That would be a neat idea but Jimmy Choo's and Manolo Blahnik's are really expensive. I think I may have a vintage European suede boot circa mid-90's that might do it. I have to dig through my shoe closet though....

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #25 on: Nov 17 2008 - 10:54AM »
She already has a pair of her shoes on the top of her marker.  And truly, after reading as much as I have about her, I'm not sure she's the type to love Manolo's and the like, the eulogy her mother gave mentioned that her favorite were her green Doc Marten boots.  I know this may sound nutty, since I didn't know her at all, but I get the feeling that her love of shoes wasn't so much for their physical beauty and structure, but for their representation of life's journey.  It's a cool idea, I'm not trying to say otherwise, just my personal impressions :)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: Nov 17 2008 - 05:35PM »
Your probably right Racheal but then a pair of vintage boots like Ghostlight is talking about might be just the thing. It might even persuade her to converse with us if we were to each bring a pair of our own shoes there to show them to her....say our favorite pairs of shoes each.....Just to share them with her and since she is a shoe person then we could say this was our way of letting her see who each of us is/are...(syntax)  IDK  Anyway....just an idea.  I have Doc Martens also....lol They are the best when it comes to climbing on trailers in the middle of winter for inspection.....LOL 
~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #27 on: Apr 18 2010 - 01:55PM »
Here are a few of my IR photographs from here, these are reduced in size, the full sized are here in the gallery.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: Apr 21 2010 - 07:25PM »
OMGosh! Ghost these are beautiful!!!! I hope someday to frame these pictures along with a few others you have posted.  The beauty is just surreal! and haunting!

PS .... the 2nd one is my favorite and the first one is my 2nd fav...
~Colleen~

Offline irishlass

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #29 on: Jun 11 2010 - 08:32PM »
This is the first I've heard of someone else having pics of a blue light in a picture! che  I was going to dismiss mine like the orb theories but maybe my pics have something to them?  They are of the Rock of Cashel (Ireland) and the wall has a blue glob which was caught in two different views in the same area.   There were also many blue hazy places in other pictures around the church itself. The Rock has a rough past as it was a site fought over for years.  The last effort ended with a large fire, the roof collapsing and many perishing within. Going to give the insert picture a try and hope it comes out good enough to view.  Not as beautiful as these other pics- Ghost1 has a great talent!- but hopefully you will all enjoy if for nothing else it is a lovely ruin.  Also, has anyone captured an orb with a red color?  I have one of those in the basement of a ruin in Scotland.  Just curious about it.
« Last Edit: Jun 11 2010 - 08:52PM by irishlass »