Author Topic: The Got To Have, New Cell Phone  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
The Got To Have, New Cell Phone
« on: Dec 04 2007 - 05:18PM »
Need a new cell phone, sure hope you've been saving your money. 
You won't believe these phones.   kn

Here's the link to the website, just in time for Christmas......Or just in case you want to get your favorite Ghost1 a gift   :Y:

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: The Got To Have, New Cell Phone
« Reply #1 on: Dec 04 2007 - 11:44PM »
Yes Ghost1 I've seen these for real. My X husband and his brother both have one.  kn  It's ridiculous to me. The only way that i would own one is if I had money to throw away and maybe not then.  I LOVE nice things and Ralph Lauren is my preferred line of casual wear but I would rather feed a hungry little one somewere in the world.  But hey i'm not saying that the phones aren't impressive because they are.  These phones were available first in Tokyo of course.  And you would be surprised what Tokyo has to offer that is incredible compared to what we see here in the states and it is very affordable. Of course it isn't made from Titanium and doesn't have the diamonds and gold and saphire but they have technology that puts ours to shame! My brothers girlfriend goes to Tokyo on business quite often and she brings back some electronics that have left me speachless at times.  Thanks for the video Ghost1 .....very interesting.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline rbug

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Dec 08 2007 - 12:32AM »
Nice phone but could you imagine if you dropped this phone in the toilet accidently !!!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 10 2007 - 12:18AM »
Nice phone but could you imagine if you dropped this phone in the toilet accidently !!!

Yep Rbug and that's exactly what would happen to me right off.  I can't keep one working now and it really gripes me cause I lose all of my downloads every time I have to replace it. There's no telling how it would feel to ruin one of these!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com