Author Topic: Another pic of a transparent man?  (Read 809 times)

Offline Ro

• Mere Mortal
Another pic of a transparent man?
« on: Nov 21 2008 - 06:41PM »
See the green tree in the pic, if you look and zoom just under the lowest lying green branch on the left side of the tree you will see what I see.....appears he's walking to the left or sitting.....See his head and shoulders and again very transparent...could be branches but looks suspect......LOL
« Last Edit: Nov 25 2008 - 12:09AM by Ro from MidwayParanormal »

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Another pic of a transparent man?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 24 2008 - 01:51PM »
Hello RO...I'm Colleen and very glad to meet you.  Welcome Sign   I have looked very hard at your photo and I'm not totally sure but I think I see were you are talking about. However this picture is full of illusions and I think it would be very hard to peg anything as paranormal. Several times I thought "there it is!" only to zoom in and find out that was several twigs leaning together that made a great illusion from a distance...lol It's a great picture though and very well could have paranormal activity in it but I dont think that I could tell. If you have any way to mark the spot that you are talking about then I want to look at it again.

And once again it is very nice to meet you.

Has your paranormal group worked on many cases?
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ro

• Mere Mortal
Re: Another pic of a transparent man?
« Reply #2 on: Nov 24 2008 - 02:08PM »
Well thanks for the welcome.
I would like to see if Ghost could put this image into his program and zoom this one to the area I'm talking about to see whats there. He's been great. By the way have you seen the other pic I have posted ? Very interesting to say the least.lol Think its in another forum on here.

As far as our group we just started it recently and have not investigated a case together yet. Before that my wife and I have journeyed out to haunted locations on our own to check things out. We decided to go full out to find the truth. Still in the process of getting equipment needed. On the way are 2 K2 meters, infrared digital therometers, emf detector, and an infrared night vision dvr with four cameras.It does get pricey to start but think it will be well worth it.  :^:  Right now we have night vision cam corders, digital voice recorders ,and digital cameras.Should be ready for all out investigation in a few weeks.